Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Cross-posting from the Stadium Creator thread:

Added Holkar Stadium, Indore.
User: spiderkanth
The logos are updated as well, my screenshots show the default logos since the missing logos bug kicked in after I shared the stadium.

holkar-stadium_6e6eefb2-6ea3-11e5-8600-ad8872d9e6cf.jpg

im trying to create a logo but it says i need a jpeg file. How do i get one of my photos into a jpeg? i used an online converter but once i put the photo into the game, it turned out really small and was impossible to make a logo out of.

Wankhde Stadium and Eden Gardens are uploaded have a look at my thread for the pics.

I know @waraa has had a go at it but sounded like he couldn't get the roof right around the ground like Wankhede has so I took it on myself to try find a solution to it!

Last edited:
Hi folks.

Request - would anyone who has the logo creation and importing into DBC17 sorted, be able to create a short tutorial of how they do it please? I get svg files down to 2.87Kb and still can't get logo creator to accept the file. Always file size limitation error pops up. The file is as simple as two letters and just doesn't seem to want to work for me.
I operate in photoshop/illustrator and have tried svg.edit and boxy svg and still to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I did post this in the logo creation thread however, this forum may be more relevant. Apologies for the double post.

Thank you.
Regards.

Hi folks.

Request - would anyone who has the logo creation and importing into DBC17 sorted, be able to create a short tutorial of how they do it please? I get svg files down to 2.87Kb and still can't get logo creator to accept the file. Always file size limitation error pops up. The file is as simple as two letters and just doesn't seem to want to work for me.
I operate in photoshop/illustrator and have tried svg.edit and boxy svg and still to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I did post this in the logo creation thread however, this forum may be more relevant. Apologies for the double post.

Thank you.
Regards.

Vector files are a little like the old dot-to-dot puzzles, made up of nodes (points) and paths (lines), so a straight line ideally would look like this *_______________*. A single line connecting just two points. Depending on how the SVG was generated, there maybe many, many more points than this, and most of them are un-necessary.

So your problem is not the size of the file, but the number of points. Inkscape has a function where you can highlight the shape and choose path>simplify few times to reduce the number of points. Another alternative is to manually select points and delete them.

Wankhde Stadium and Eden Gardens are uploaded have a look at my thread for the pics.

I know @waraa has had a go at it but sounded like he couldn't get the roof right around the ground like Wankhede has so I took it on myself to try find a solution to it!

Nice work :) I took a different route - will add screenshots later.

Vector files are a little like the old dot-to-dot puzzles, made up of nodes (points) and paths (lines), so a straight line ideally would look like this *_______________*. A single line connecting just two points. Depending on how the SVG was generated, there maybe many, many more points than this, and most of them are un-necessary.

So your problem is not the size of the file, but the number of points. Inkscape has a function where you can highlight the shape and choose path>simplify few times to reduce the number of points. Another alternative is to manually select points and delete them.
Hi inertSpark.

Thank you for your reply.
Perhaps illustrator may have that or similar path>simplify. I'll look for that first. I have downloaded inkscape just not installed.
I'll see how I go and, thank you again.

Regards.

I've made a load of old Glamorgan kits but I'm trying to think of a way to share them without overwriting Munkeymomo's original, current Glamorgan team.

If any of the other two Glamorgan fans on here want these kits, let me know and maybe we can find a way to share them.

glam4.jpg glam5.jpg glam1.jpg glam2.jpg glam3.jpg

Attachments

• glam3.jpg
    glam3.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 292
  • glam4.jpg
    glam4.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 308
  • glam2.jpg
    glam2.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 280
  • glam5.jpg
    glam5.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 253
I've made a load of old Glamorgan kits but I'm trying to think of a way to share them without overwriting Munkeymomo's original, current Glamorgan team.

If any of the other two Glamorgan fans on here want these kits, let me know and maybe we can find a way to share them.

View attachment 181831 View attachment 181832 View attachment 181833 View attachment 181834 View attachment 181835
make a dummy custom team which is totally unlinked and put the kit on there, then we can download and change names and link ourselves as needed... would that work?

Hi inertSpark.

Illustrator does have path>simplify so that is under control however, the svg I was working with didn't have any paths to reduce further. What I did do was use the trace (outline) function and that gave me a workable/editable vector ot work with. OK for what I was doing as I simply added colour inside the logo creator.

Thanks again for your assistance, led me inthe right direction.

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread