Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Screenshot_30.png

My attempt at Yasir Shah.

Last edited:
So I redrew a logo on a 250px x 250px artboard in illustrator and exported it as an SVG and...

13924999_1375882489107389_1346462597769006472_n.png

At 3KB it should work, I've made the SVG image available here: heat_logo_redrawn.svg - Google Drive (Be sure to use the download button on the top right hand corner)

If anyone can import it on the Academy and put up a screenshot I would really appreciate it!

So I redrew a logo on a 250px x 250px artboard in illustrator and exported it as an SVG and...
At 3KB it should work, I've made the SVG image available here: heat_logo_redrawn.svg - Google Drive (Be sure to use the download button on the top right hand corner)

If anyone can import it on the Academy and put up a screenshot I would really appreciate it!

mX0nvqY.png

Looks great! Thank you!
So we can customise the hud logos, does that mean we could have more than one hud design for each team for t20, one day and test/first class?

So we can customise the hud logos, does that mean we could have more than one hud design for each team for t20, one day and test/first class?

It looks like just the one HUD per team, and it uses the team logo.

I hope the TV overlay will be moddable and we will be able to assign different overlays for different tournaments!

Once the full game is out will you be able to import images on the PS4 version or just the PC version.

You Guys are really good but is it easy?, I will be the worst of all because i am terrible at this

Cheers. Will we be able to import png pictures to use as an overlay via usb

Users who are viewing this thread