Created Players

arghasen

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Discuss everything about the created players here

Ok, guys who have been working really hard and crating these awsome face packs and different patches can help us out.
How can we assign the accessories to the created players who have been given unique faces?

Well preferably assign them before you give them a unique face...
Otherwise you can use Sid's editor to change them back to being a created player, change the accessories, then use his editor again.
I know the bytes for them but I didn't put it into the player editor. I'll add it in if I get a chance.

Thanks a lot barmyarmy. I am enjoying a lot of patches created by you. I appreciate your time. Can you post a tutorial on how you are making these patches. I mean I know how to make faces, but how are you guys editing the gameplay patches?

There are quite a few tutorials around; I think they're linked from one of the pinned threads in c2k5 downloads.
The Player Editor etc are written in vb.net which there is a tutorial for in General Chat.

Thanks again, but i tried sids editor, but it didnt work.
This is what i did:
1st opened sids editor
Opened the ros file
Found my player.
selected edit player in game.
Then opened the game and added the accessories to the player.
saved it(overwrite the earler one.)
opened your editor
selected the player
selected unique face and clicked save.

I have no idea. But should i create a new player first and assign the accessories, and then use your editor?

Another question is can you guys make some patches or something which can create commentary names? I mean what files are those? Are they inside the gob file?

I tried to do that too, but didnt work. Anyways. Can you tell me when I am creating a player and adding it to the roster, and open your editor,why is it showing two names of the created player?

Is the large/tall/small body size applicaple? Its funny as we cant edit the height of a player, as we could in 2004.
Watching the game? I wish someone wins.

Ok, I've worked out why my editor is discarding accessories when it changes a created player to a normal player. Will fix it as soon as I can and also add a feature so you can give accessories to anyone; created or otherwise.

Thanks a ton. You guys are the best. Looking forward for the player editor v.3

I made myself today. I just played my first innings and I came in at 8. I was run out for 24, with a partnership of 30 between me and Harmison.

Users who are viewing this thread