Creating custom tournaments....

vinuatlast

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi everyone...

Since we are aware of the fact that we can play test series between two teams ........

But we cant play odi series between two teas until it is a world series involving Australia...

People like avk2love and colin(barmyarmy) have already released custom tournaments...by editing the tournament files and replacing teams with the teams of their choice....

Cant someone like Prakash make an tournament file editor.using VB ..i mean just replace any team with the team of his/her choice...from the dropdown box....and change the venue..coz there is already one team selector....for english county cricket with the new edited tournament file ...

Cant such be made for world series ..which can give the player to replace any team with a team of his or her choice....

I know time is of the essence and people are busy...but dont u think instead of making custom tournament for everyones demand....and wasting time on it ...this is a better idea....Please forgive my ignorance that i have not used the search option before posting this thread.....

i have heard that the name of the team to be replaced should not be longer than that of the original team wordsize

also using southafrica and australia as base for 2 team odis

using west indies southafrica and australia as base for triangular series

and using newzealand southafrica westindies and australia as base for quadrangular series ..isnt that possible.....
With regards
Vinay

Last edited:
ajit will make one

he's working on one
give him time ,
he has not been visiting this site but is making one........

The one Ajit made for Cricket2004 can be converted to Cricket2005 as the format is very similar. He's not been online recently though.

Deboooo said:
can u make a series with england against india but in england 5 tests nd 7 odis
plz
If u are asking avk2love then post your request in his thread.

Users who are viewing this thread