Cricket 07 World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladder and results updated for ZIM v WIN, anyone in the comp currently who wants to be Ireland for a game head into that match thread and post it. dirtydog expressed interest. First in wins it.

Well anyone who wants to be Canada now as well as their exisiting team (at least for this match) hop into that thread now.

aus5892 said:
Well anyone who wants to be Canada now as well as their exisiting team (at least for this match) hop into that thread now.
I played and posted Kenyan inning because they were supposed to bat first. i think it was Kenya not posting its match and not Canada.

how can u forget me if there is talk about an online gameplay, Australia booked so will go with South Africa if available

And which patch has to use to play game ?

y2j826 said:
how can u forget me if there is talk about an online gameplay, Australia booked so will go with South Africa if available

And which patch has to use to play game ?
Fine you can be South Africa. You need Tutsi's AI Patch v4.1 and the roster I posted a few pages back (link is via all the match threads)

aus5892 said:
Fine you can be South Africa. You need Tutsi's AI Patch v4.1 and the roster I posted a few pages back (link is via all the match threads)

When is my match and in how much time i have to submit the score and who is my opponent ?

And where is the roster file ? can u provide the direct link ?

My team name is " WORLDOFY2J "

Last edited:
do i have to bat first ? or the other team has to bat first and then i have to chase the scores

aus5892 said:
Read the other thread, it has ALL of the instructions, READ THEM!!

Which thread and where ? i need all things clear and is everyone ready that they will not cheat during gameplay like save their game after every good over or couple of overs, everyone must have to play genuinly and play game only for once.

when is my (England) next match. Aus5892 if we have only 8 players right now then why dont we straight go into super 8 with their respective teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread