Cricket 09 Release Speculation Thread

Wow great news.Classic matches and Harsha Bhogle's addition to the commentary are just more honey to my ears.Would have liked Ravi Shashtri more though.But this is promising.Looking forward to tommorow's updates.

It's just Cricket 07 with a shuffle around: licensed Champions Trophy instead of the Ashes, worldwide classic matches instead of classic Ashes matches and Bhogle instead of Richie. EA have done the usual of repackaging the same old game with a new title.

But its atleast refreshing.Will their be things such as free hits,IPL,T20 and other things that a common cricket fan wants?

is this for real!! skater how do you know this?

will there be any screenshots available for this 'new' cricket game by EA?

And so it begins. Every game this has happened, EA mention a few good things and people fall off their feet with amazement, totally forgetting about gameplay which will break the game. I can't believe people still fall for it :noway

LOL just about to do that and picturing new and updated models

I for one am not too keen on seeing IPL/ICL in the game but can understand our sub-continent friends may like to see it. I am much more interested in seeing all international teams fully licensed, more fully licenced domestic leagues, something like Shane Warne '99 had in its 10 season tour thing, stuff like that that will encompass all genres of the game, not just focus on 20/20 with the others thrown in to be able to say it has all three versions

And so it begins. Every game this has happened, EA mention a few good things and people fall off their feet with amazement, totally forgetting about gameplay which will break the game. I can't believe people still fall for it :noway

We cant expect anything more from Electronic Arts,mate.Just need to be happy with the eye candies we get till we see the release of a 100% completed TAOC.

Users who are viewing this thread