MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks Mate. Much appreciated. Just realised that I might've posted this in the wrong thread. Sorry admins.
Here you are @Mohammed Sherry (Username: guyincognito.):

Suryakumar Yadav:

Suryakumar Yadav.jpg Suryakumar Yadav 2.jpg

Varun Chakravathy:

Varun 1.jpg Varun 2.jpg

Obviously you can tweak skills and perks and what not. I just went off stats and numbers on cricinfo.

Stats for both players are up to date.

kapcha42

Banned Pirate
Profile Flag
India

MK4

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Another question guys!.... say I download a team and I wanted to download a player who was already in the team I downloaded
How do you link players? Because I downloaded India and found a Kohli from the academy which I personally liked but when I downloaded it I ended up with 2 Kohlis and the one I wanted was unlinked

So not sure how to approach it tbh.... any suggestions ?
Hi just bumping this comment if anyone has any suggestions....

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi just bumping this comment if anyone has any suggestions....
Download the team as per usual. Then download the player you want, save it as a seperate player (new custom player). Then go to the team downloaded, find the player and select unlink (if it isn't linked don't worry about that) - then press y again and select link player and find the player you just downloaded as a custom and link it. Voila, done and good to go.

Reactions: MK4

MK4

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Download the team as per usual. Then download the player you want, save it as a seperate player (new custom player). Then go to the team downloaded, find the player and select unlink (if it isn't linked don't worry about that) - then press y again and select link player and find the player you just downloaded as a custom and link it. Voila, done and good to go.
Awesome! Thank u very much!

MK4

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hi lads! I wanna have a crack at designing my own logos and team kits
Is there a template like zip file sort of thing I could follow? Or a tutorial? That’ll be great!

thinking about adding/overwriting expansion teams into PSL and IPL

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi lads! I wanna have a crack at designing my own logos and team kits
Is there a template like zip file sort of thing I could follow? Or a tutorial? That’ll be great!

thinking about adding/overwriting expansion teams into PSL and IPL
@wasteyouryouth is the man for that

Reactions: MK4

MK4

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Just waiting on the GOAT’s response but I went ahead and got myself used to the system in game and pretty proud of my outcome.... basically did simple things such as add a Nike logo to Pakistan’s jerseys using of course the kit @wasteyouryouth initially created. So thanks to him!

And also I overwrote Multan Sultans and created my own fantasy PSL team called Punjab Lions using the generic logo in game and Nike logos and will shop around the community for main sponsors
From there I will play PSL but I was thinking about creating a Champions League of cricket featuring teams from IPL, Big Bash, Caribbean, PSL, NatWest Blast etc.

Am excited and I know am rambling on and on but thought I’d share my progress lol and maybe give some ideas too

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I noticed some of Australian domestic players have been updated on the academy presumably with amended skills , however are there any of those licensed players where we can change names so we can use their likeness in career mode etc ?

Last edited:

Kart7

School Cricketer
The South Africa Pink ODI kit -
has anyone faced the issue where it displays this as a red jersey with white trousers (i.e. not as pink) during start of the game?

The uniform downloaded from the community (@wasteyouryouth) has the correct Pink outfit under the manage teams section for South Africa.
It however changes when a new game is initiated with the Pink outfit selected.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread