No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Needs a bit more work, but had a crack at a Kent kit while eating my Fruit & Fibre.
o0w6X4p.jpg

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Needs a bit more work, but had a crack at a Kent kit while eating my Fruit & Fibre.
o0w6X4p.jpg
Nice job, obviously food helps you to create things as we know by now lol. How was breakfast? :p

stephencox32

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Depends what date you uploaded them. I have found all logos uploaded this year weren't carried over
Thanks. I seem to have found my logo’s ok. It will be a lot of work to recreate the teams essentially from scratch but at least I won’t have to create the logo’s (or plead with yourself and @wasteyouryouth to convert them to a useable size of .svg format for me) - something I still struggle to do. Curse the 40kb maximum size ha ha. One other thing I noticed is if I want to create a team from the “golden age” of cricket for example so say between 1900-1940 - you can only do so with limited realism as the game seems to insist on a batsman wearing a helmet!

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
o0w6X4p.jpg
Just a question, where are the Pakistan PlayFaces that go with it? Please make Pak players....

Last edited:

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Judging by todays performance I dont think there is much of a rush to get them done for the WC anymore.
they where woeful I don't know why they where favourite when they have lost 10 straight games may need to patch it in that they can't win odi

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
o0w6X4p.jpg
Gorgeous stuff. Absolutely love the kit and meaning behind it. Is that Denly donning it as well?

Users who are viewing this thread