Cricket 19 General Discussion

First batting impression in demo

On hard levels pro cam
Can play late and time the ball . Feels good. More edges outside off for good lenght balls.

Bit disappointed by the players that are face scanned and on disk for England. Merren said Test squad which isn’t accurate. Thought there might only be 16! There’s 18 but no Leach, Foakes, Denly, either Curran, Jordan, Burns etc. These players have been part of the squad for some time.

I appreciate everyone’s efforts creating players but you can tell the difference and the lack of authenticity of having the real Joe Root alongside a created Rory Burns can be underwhelming.

Edit: On second thoughts, it's the white ball squad plus Broad and Anderson.

Last edited:
@MattW

With a lot of bowlers (specially spinners) using variation in their actions in terms of being round armed or straight, how difficult is it to incorporate something like this in maybe future games (obviously with the physics around it)

Love the Perks system...

Is there any limitations in allocation of different perks for a player??

Like for Allrounder- 2 bating related perks, 2 Boeing related perks and 3 general perks.
For batsman - 4 batting related perks and 3 general perks and so on

can you please explain what this perks for ?

For Australia there is Adelaide Oval, Allan Border Field, Blundstone Arena, Coffs Harbour, Gabba, Manuka Oval, MCG, SCG, WACA and Perth Stadium and for England there is Edgbaston, Lord's, Headingly, Old Trafford and the Oval. There is also a few other grounds like Trinidad Cricket Ground, Colombo Park Oval, Durban Fields etc. which were in the last game and are actually proper grounds but without their real names.[DOUBLEPOST=1557316090][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah, the thumbnail image for the stadium did look real so pretty certain it is licensed.
Hang on, looking at it now the SCG actually isn't there, North Sydney Oval instead. Surely if they've scanned all the other Australian grounds they would've done the SCG too or maybe I am blind...

can you please explain what this perks for ?
Haven’t seen fully, It’s like a characteristic or talent (if it can be said so) like T20 slogger - which gives extra confidence while playing T20 but not ODI or Test.

Somebody can correct me if am wrong.

Can somebody (May be @MattW ) confirm if all the bowlers are capable of bowling all types (googly, doosra, off cutter, leg cutter and so on) of deliveries from first ball ?

Hang on, looking at it now the SCG actually isn't there, North Sydney Oval instead. Surely if they've scanned all the other Australian grounds they would've done the SCG too or maybe I am blind...

Sydney Cricket Ground is there.

20190508151426-1.jpg

20190508151437-1.jpg

Sydney Cricket Ground is there.

20190508151426-1.jpg

20190508151437-1.jpg
Ah ok good, I though it would be. Didn't know there was two pages of the stadiums. They've got all the how would you say at least one real stadium for each Test nation but without the correct name and not fully licensed like say Trinidad Cricket Ground is Queen's Park Oval and Wellington Park is the Basin Reserve.

Users who are viewing this thread