Cricket 19 General Discussion

Always strange I see some people got there game collection copies, I didn't weird

Got mine just now from game collection, 4 hours of patch downloading , stupid question but is is version 1.01 the most recent patch ...

@Acid Burn in South Africa is still scheduled to get it on time 29-30 May -- he preordered it from takalot.com -- I imagine they ordered a set amount of stock, that sall gone to the first pre-orderers, the 7 june date must be the next lot they are expecting to receive....just a guess!

@Acid Burn in South Africa is still scheduled to get it on time 29-30 May -- he preordered it from takalot.com -- I imagine they ordered a set amount of stock, that sall gone to the first pre-orderers, the 7 june date must be the next lot they are expecting to receive....just a guess!

I checked with them, they stated 7th Jun,,,,and my pre-order with Raru was all set for the 28th, things changed yesterday,,,,and I pre-ordered the very first day it opened

I checked with them, they stated 7th Jun,,,,and my pre-order with Raru was all set for the 28th, things changed yesterday,,,,and I pre-ordered the very first day it opened
Raru have a reputation for that, they've done it to my pre-order often!!! Im not buying from them again!

Has nowt at at all to do with them!!!! They are not the United Nations!

@Jerm I ordered it from Takealot and it stated it will be deliver on 28/05/2019. That changed. I ordered it from a retail shop called game4u and it states 28/05/2019 on the website and the guy called me and said he just heard news that it will now move to 07/06/2019. When asked why he said he does not know all he knows embargo being changed to /07/06/2019

I wonder if no wide being called down leg side is gonna be fixed mainly for the 50 over and t20 matches i noticed this in ashes also... Im talking about the balls that are missing the leg stump by a foot or less.... just food for thought...

Question did they add any more England Players that may also happen on the day 1 patch

Users who are viewing this thread