Cricket 19 General Discussion

Sure seems so. Try playing a match at Kia Oval and you will see the difference. No idea how the outfield speed is determined and would love to know that.
Hey Bro last night I played a 50 over match at kia Oval India vs Australia wc match... As India I batted first... Pitch was dry grassy nd pitch wear was fast... I must say out field was quite fast... balls were rocketed to the boundaries but as I reached beyond 30 overs the out field became slow may be because of quick pitch wear???? Btw my shot force slider was 70

Last edited:
I had a edge to first slip dropped by Faf but caught on the rebound to Amla. Even got a trophy for it. Can't remember what the trophy was though. Was epic.

And you didn’t think it was important to capture the replay and upload it for all of us to see :mad

How to fix multiplayer issue? cant play with downloaded teams in ps4

Patch for xbox is now live[DOUBLEPOST=1560168628][/DOUBLEPOST]
Screenshot-54.jpg

Enjoy now we won't have to deal with the complaints nah just kidding 10gb patch have to be happy with that which brings you guys up with us on version 1.05 now that equal

Any patch notes floating around somewhere yet?
Pretty Well The Same as ps4

Patch 1.5

Resolved Issues with custom logos,

Resolved Team Download Issues

Stability Improvements

Patch 1.4

View image on Twitter

Patch 1.3

- Added Broadcast 3 camera as a Running camera option
- Added 'Batting Mid' camera, which is based on the camera you will get in the nets when set to 'Batting Far'
- Select next batter screen will appear after each fall of wicket. Improved the controls on this screen and the select next bowler screen.
- A few additions in career, including more options for training
- A number of UI improvements
- General stability/crash fixes

Users who are viewing this thread