Cricket 19 General Discussion

Such a quick fix of minor issues. I think this will be last update before Ashes 19 series start in 1 Aug.

Just to expand on the stability improvements, fixes are in the new build for the issues people were getting loading into existing matches in career/competition/Ashes mode where the outfield would flicker and then crash. There's a few other fixes on top of that, including an issue mentioned in the bugs thread by @Mr Snrub, regarding multiplayer in competition mode, an issue with viewing players during career mode, and fixing a few community/academy issues.

The Switch update is very close, currently just pending a server refresh on the Nintendo side to allow us to push the patch live. I expect that will be within the week.

Apologies if this is the wrong thread, does anyone know if there is a "Competition stats" section in career play for Cricket 19?
In the previous version of the game (Ashes cricket?), I could see for example, stats for the ashes, showing who had scored how many runs/how many wickets, but on this version I can't seem to find it?

Just to expand on the stability improvements, fixes are in the new build for the issues people were getting loading into existing matches in career/competition/Ashes mode where the outfield would flicker and then crash. There's a few other fixes on top of that, including an issue mentioned in the bugs thread by @Mr Snrub, regarding multiplayer in competition mode, an issue with viewing players during career mode, and fixing a few community/academy issues.

The Switch update is very close, currently just pending a server refresh on the Nintendo side to allow us to push the patch live. I expect that will be within the week.
Thanks for 1.09 patch but sir 9 patches are out still the wicket keeper dives and goes off to sleep where the oponent can run three runs it occurs more in online is this issue noticed or its ignored .
Postives in online catch drops and overthrows are fixed thank god.[DOUBLEPOST=1562600206][/DOUBLEPOST]
This flicking leg side shot animation really needs improvement bring back ashes 17 leg side shot animation that was better
Even the advance shots has a strange animation dbc 17 and ashes were lot better

This flicking leg side shot animation really needs improvement bring back ashes 17 leg side shot animation that was better
Been there since day one. Along with it, the upper cut to spinners is something which needs to be looked into.

Been there since day one. Along with it, the upper cut to spinners is something which needs to be looked into.
Have you been able to play any cuts against the spinners, cause I've only been able to do it when testing out things on the easiest difficulty in training mode. I know I'm not the best at batting in the game, but I don't really get spinners bowling short (red) balls that you'd be able to do it to anyway and when I have tried the batter has either played a drive or got out.

Users who are viewing this thread