Cricket 19 General Discussion

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So finally we have an update from BA.. So excited!!

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Should we laugh now or something?

If you want to..its entirely upto you!!

Nm has been happening here for 2 weeks now getting impatient.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Growing Impatient with no real news for 2 weeks. Kind of hoping something pops up today or tomorrow.

D

Dutch

Trying to move it on.....havent seen much discussion on the scenario editor/creator : what are people going to be making/playing/sharing?

I myself am going to create the ball Broad should have walked on and make him not walk again and again and again and again until Warner takes Bancroft’s grade A sandpaper and performs selfinflicted surgery on his own nads

Staresblank

Club Captain
Trying to move it on.....havent seen much discussion on the scenario editor/creator : what are people going to be making/playing/sharing?

I myself am going to create the ball Broad should have walked on and make him not walk again and again and again and again until Warner takes Bancroft’s grade A sandpaper and performs selfinflicted surgery on his own nads

I'm interested to know how the mentalities will work with this. Say you wanted to bowl at atherton as SA during that test in 1995 - would you be able to set mentality of batting test to try and draw before hand? Or will the new AI be better at working out what is required of it in scenario mode?

It would be quite immersion breaking watching Jack Russel helicopter shot over mid wicket on the morning of the 5th day eith England 6 down and 350 behind...

Users who are viewing this thread