Cricket 19 General Discussion

isn't it against cricket rules for fielders to be standing outside the inner circle? i find it pretty odd the fielders walk into the circle from the outside.

isn't it against cricket rules for fielders to be standing outside the inner circle? i find it pretty odd the fielders walk into the circle from the outside.
As long as they are in the circle when the ball is delivered its legal

AI shot selection has improved since the recent patch. The edge force is something that needs to be looked into.
Yeh really hoping in the next version it has been fixed still finding the issue @WealeyH or someone else can you comment on the issue been tuned out[DOUBLEPOST=1563684000][/DOUBLEPOST]Other than that I feel the gameplay is getting better maybe a tune the AI Going a bit more aggressive in the first Powerplay- Middle

I'm not getting them since the recent few patches.
The ones after ball is bowled.
Yeah I don't get the one where the bowler walks back after bowling the ball anymore. I made a report of it in the bug thread the other week.

Yeh really hoping in the next version it has been fixed still finding the issue @WealeyH or someone else can you comment on the issue been tuned out[DOUBLEPOST=1563684000][/DOUBLEPOST]Other than that I feel the gameplay is getting better maybe a tune the AI Going a bit more aggressive in the first Powerplay- Middle
Have you tried reducing the AI run rate slider?

They haven’t. I’m getting plenty.

The bowler walking back did seem to be removed? Or has become significantly less common?[DOUBLEPOST=1563694067][/DOUBLEPOST]
Then why do I still get them...

Huh that’s weird. I still get them all except the bowler walking back. (Well that was on 1.09, not played enough on 1.10 yet)

Hi Mohammad Sherry, I would really appreciate if you could please post your T20 sliders on the latest patch (1.10)...I’ve got your ODI sliders but not the T20 one

Does anyone know how to play the back foot pull over fine leg to spinners? The AI always does it but I cant find the controls for it.

Users who are viewing this thread