Cricket 19 General Discussion

Hey everyone

It's been a while since i fired up Cricket 19.
I seem to be getting lower frame rates during cut-scenes (Coin Toss etc) than i used to before?

During actual gameplay its super smooth, but it seems to drop to 30fps during cut scenes.

I never had this before, has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks!

Hey everyone

It's been a while since i fired up Cricket 19.
I seem to be getting lower frame rates during cut-scenes (Coin Toss etc) than i used to before?

During actual gameplay its super smooth, but it seems to drop to 30fps during cut scenes.

I never had this before, has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks!
Yep unfortunately it seems to be that way.

Yep unfortunately it seems to be that way.
ok cool,

at least its not just me! i've been going all over different setup options and graphics options to see what may have changed!!
Was this in a recent update?

Im not too miffed, if the gameplay is still smooth

Wait, what? This patch did fix this for me, I retained a review in a test match in Career Mode, as it was given not out and it was umpire's call on review. Though before one was given out even if it was not out original decision, before the patch!
My bad. I went back and checked the recordings. It was infact impact outside off. So all good now.

Reactions: DAP
Can I check with people in tour mode has the trophy presentation scene after you win been removed?

It definitely played when I lost my tour vs West Indies 1990, but it was a couple of patches ago.

My NZ 1990 series I ended up playing as a set of play now matches, so can’t comment. But now I’ve just started India as a tour again

It definitely played when I lost my tour vs West Indies 1990, but it was a couple of patches ago.

My NZ 1990 series I ended up playing as a set of play now matches, so can’t comment. But now I’ve just started India as a tour again

I will play another Test series custom tour again soon I will let you know, the trophy unveiled should have been Tall and Mighty Cup I think but nothing happened.

Hi guys, I'm coming back to Big Ant cricket games after a long break (I used to play DBC and occasionally post on this website around 2016). I figured I'd have a lot of time to play given the current situation(!), so I'm in the process of downloading Cricket 19 for PC and I was wondering if there was:
1. Some recommended gameplay sliders for me to use to increase realism
2. And/or a mod, like the fearsome tweak one I remember hearing about a lot back in the days of DBC14, again just to improve the gameplay experience

I remember which creators to search for in order to get real kits, players, stadiums etc. so I'm all good with that, but I feel like I have a lot more to catch up with in terms of learning the best slider combos/possible mods, as beforehand I played on PS4 so modding wasn't an option.
Cheers guys, I hope this community is still as helpful as I remember it being back in the days of DBC.

Hi guys, I'm coming back to Big Ant cricket games after a long break (I used to play DBC and occasionally post on this website around 2016). I figured I'd have a lot of time to play given the current situation(!), so I'm in the process of downloading Cricket 19 for PC and I was wondering if there was:
1. Some recommended gameplay sliders for me to use to increase realism
2. And/or a mod, like the fearsome tweak one I remember hearing about a lot back in the days of DBC14, again just to improve the gameplay experience

I remember which creators to search for in order to get real kits, players, stadiums etc. so I'm all good with that, but I feel like I have a lot more to catch up with in terms of learning the best slider combos/possible mods, as beforehand I played on PS4 so modding wasn't an option.
Cheers guys, I hope this community is still as helpful as I remember it being back in the days of DBC.

hi,

There is a dedicated thread for game sliders, you can go through it.

https://www.planetcricket.org/forums/posts/3388949/

https://www.planetcricket.org/forum...-sliders-for-close-test-matches.114478/unread

Users who are viewing this thread