Cricket 19 General Discussion

Twitter

Was hoping the 'tip' would be a tutorial on how to play the seemingly impossible special shots. Instead they tell us how to change the time.

Judging from the replies there's quite a few people who didn't know this.
I'd rather them, as I think you've said before, have a detailed overview/tutorial on the custom sliders for custom difficulties. Rather than letting us drift into the dark and stumbling about and finding out ourselves eventually.

I'd rather them, as I think you've said before, have a detailed overview/tutorial on the custom sliders for custom difficulties. Rather than letting us drift into the dark and stumbling about and finding out ourselves eventually.

I'm not a fan to be honest. The second the game starts to feel too easy or hard there's that nagging feeling of adjusting this or that slider, combining difficulties or finding mediums. It's too much. Rather just have 3 or 4 difficulty levels.

Can a career mode player be used outside of career mode in Cricket 19
Nope. But you can create your player again as a custom player in the academy and then add him/her to any squad you like (note: if you do add your custom player to a squad, when starting a new career mode, that player will be in the squad.)

can anyone tell me how can i change the bats of licensed players coz they all have wrong bats especially england players

academy - manage players - use the filter and select england and or australia and then select the players. From there you can edit the bats.

Nah, I'm mostly with @tosser182.

If you're going be allowed to adjust the physics in the game then have it done in set increments (e.g Less Bounce/More Bounce/Extreme Bounce).

As for difficulties...I think there's far too much going on with multiple difficulties for every aspect of the game and then multiple for AI. I think the original Don Bradman Cricket had it right; you start out with a bunch of tools/markers, as you move up a difficulty level you lose them.

That being said, new people to the game/series would probably be better placed to say if the current way things are set up are easy to understand and get to grips with. Although I think you could find a better way that provides simplicity without losing all of the nuance.

There also seems to be an issue with sliders saving so the tutorial would have to tell you to save and exit every time you want to make a change.

Can you really? I always thought you had to go into the bats and use the assign bat to player option
Scratch my comment, I was thinking of something else.

Nah, I'm mostly with @tosser182.

If you're going be allowed to adjust the physics in the game then have it done in set increments (e.g Less Bounce/More Bounce/Extreme Bounce).

As for difficulties...I think there's far too much going on with multiple difficulties for every aspect of the game and then multiple for AI. I think the original Don Bradman Cricket had it right; you start out with a bunch of tools/markers, as you move up a difficulty level you lose them.

That being said, new people to the game/series would probably be better placed to say if the current way things are set up are easy to understand and get to grips with. Although I think you could find a better way that provides simplicity without losing all of the nuance.

There also seems to be an issue with sliders saving so the tutorial would have to tell you to save and exit every time you want to make a change.
Fair enough. I found editing sliders in the menus then playing a quick game works. Sliders for me don't save when adjusting in-game, they reset once I exit back into the menu.

Users who are viewing this thread