2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
When is the release date?

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I played test matches and in every match when I played on medium pitches got 60 runs as leg byes , short pitched deliveries by AI going to boundary without wicket keeper even trying to stop.1 in every 5 bouncer results in leg byes for four runs

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I have one question related to career mode. Is there any sort of retirement in career mode? I saw the 100 year career Video by @passwordistaco and wondered is there any way to formally retire in career mode?

My Player is 31, 100 level Player (all possible skills/abilities maxed out), but will this Player be able to retire? That's the question I am asking.[DOUBLEPOST=1603284741][/DOUBLEPOST]
When is the release date?
Foreshadowing like a boss :spy:p

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
I played test matches and in every match when I played on medium pitches got 60 runs as leg byes , short pitched deliveries by AI going to boundary without wicket keeper even trying to stop.1 in every 5 bouncer results in leg byes for four runs
There's a slider named 'pace bowling bouncer length' under physics. I used to have that on 40 before this patch, now have reduced it even more to 35. This won't 'always' save those byes, but most of the times is a good deal for me.

Wavelberry

International Cricketer
Well I was half-way through a game so don't know whether the tweaks will tweak post but I've had two stupid run-outs so far when bowling...

Bill Greensmith

Club Captain
I’d give my left nut to see this[DOUBLEPOST=1603293458][/DOUBLEPOST]

was all on 50 I think

Then all of your appeals would probably be beyond the umpire's hearing range.

I find the higher the flight and drift is set the more stumpings, but also the more wides, so have settled for a happy medium. I regularly get batsmen stumped; I would say once evry 3 innings or so.

Also, when I reduced the wicket chance slider, it seemed to reduce the number of run outs.

Bill Greensmith

Club Captain
Well I was half-way through a game so don't know whether the tweaks will tweak post but I've had two stupid run-outs so far when bowling...

The stupid run outs seemed to have reduced for me.

Has anyone noticed that batters seem to now change their mind about a run and turn round before they reach halfway to avoid possible run outs? I never noticed this before.

Users who are viewing this thread