Cricket 19 releases on PC on July 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news. Hope new patch 1.11 ps4 along with PC release to bring back some cut scenes ,which were removed in patch 1.10

Good news. Hope new patch 1.11 ps4 along with PC release to bring back some cut scenes ,which were removed in patch 1.10
Sorry I am lost is there a new patch coming soon or pure speculation there will be or has there been announcement I am lost just really hoping these edges go away once and for all and in my opinion the game will be more than stable

I CAN'T WAIT!

Ok, but I am getting requests to share download link for Android.:facepalm
I see them everyday on your YouTube Videos, and it surprises me why they can’t just google it![DOUBLEPOST=1564089970][/DOUBLEPOST]
Really looking forward to the questions as to why their pirated game won’t work
That’ll surely happen![DOUBLEPOST=1564090055][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don’t think any patch is announced, I just know PC in the past used to get quicker updates, because Steam makes it very convenient to update the game for the devs.

But you do realise that you would want a controller to play on PC, aye?
Yeh. That's precisely the reason I don't dig consoles. Prefer the combination of a keyboard/mouse over a controller, but for cricket have to make an exception.

Like I said, my love for cricket games supersedes my hate for a controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread