Cricket 2002 P.C. Version

michaelwest

School Cricketer
It is confirmed that Cricket 2002 on P.C. will be released on May the 1st.

My question I have to ask is if it will have state and county teams or will it just have international teams?

Carter

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
mate it hasn't been confirmed but it seems like there will be one. If there is, goodbye BLC.

Lou Vincent

School Cricketer
Where did you hear this Carter? Do you have a website link to a site with this information? Either way, keeps us informed on the latest.

Carter

School Cricketer
Lou, www.gamesmen.com.au and punch in Cricket 2002 in the search engine on the site and you'll see it. Don't take it as confirmed though!

SCHUMY

Club Cricketer
yeah i would love to play cricket 2002 of PC......and most important to chnage the kits and make it more beautifull like my kits for BLC......... :D

leungtl

School Cricketer
It is confirmed that Cricket 2002 on P.C. will be released on May the 1st.

My question I have to ask is if it will have state and county teams or will it just have international teams?

Are you sure it is May 1? I was reading the EA Sports boards a couple of nights ago, and the mod said it was going to be somewhere in May...

I doubt that it will have state/county teams... Look at the screenshots. They're all international teams. I think it'll just be a direct port from the PS2...

leungtl

School Cricketer
Yeah... I joined a while ago, but forgot about this website until Cricket 2002 weas announced :P

Users who are viewing this thread