Cricket 2004 News and Info

Originally posted by sachin@Jan 10 2004, 05:29 AM
hook and pull aremostly useless.
then what shot do you play when the ball is short and at ur body.

i play back foot leg glance, Hook and Pull are too hard for me to get bat on ball on HARD

Im looking at some screenies here and it seems that ea and hb studios havent included overs when showing fall of wicket. I this showed anywhere by any chance?

The players look better than last time not as boxed and the shots definetly look more realistic but i like the stadia and the look of the pitches.

hook is good so long as you get on the off side of the ball and have a bit of confidence up ... also helps if the batsmen likes that shot (you can look this up and edit this in the player editor) and is tall ... timing is also a big key

yes tall people hook glorious try matt hayden or even brett lee. i play the shot just as the ball is reaching my body. if you get the line just right you'll usually get a four but if its wrong you'll just get hit. its quite a bit harder in HARD mode my suggestion is just to get your confidence meter up. however in medium even a new guy can easily hook for six just with the six hit shot

Had question. Do any of the fielders wear hats instead of caps in c2k4??

u ppl are stupid. wat i meant by hat is the the thing u put on your head that goes all the way around. Bhajji wears it. its not a baseball cap but a hat that goes around.

Users who are viewing this thread