Cricket 2004 News and Info

It will be sublime if there would be a way to add more faces otherwise faces are terrible because of lot reputation.

Im having a problem with the Gob viewer. I just downloaded it and I need to change the path of the filename on the gob viewer. How can i do this? I installed the game in my own Games folder and not the default Program Files.

Originally posted by jeromedascorp@Jan 19 2004, 10:39 PM
Im having a problem with the Gob viewer. I just downloaded it and I need to change the path of the filename on the gob viewer. How can i do this? I installed the game in my own Games folder and not the default Program Files.
fixed the problem

I started Playing Cricket 2004, but it seems to be quite slow. Can someone help me out and tell me wat i should set my cofguration to.
Here is my System Configuration
Processor : P3 500Mhz
Video Card : RAGE 128 GL (English)
Sound Card :Creative Sound Blaster AudioPCI 128D
DirectX : DirectX 8.1
Operating System :Windows 98SE
RAM :320 MB
CD ROM :48x

Here is my config settings:
Resolution: 640X480 32 bits
Vid Screens: Yes
Shadows: On
Force LOD(Sorry but wat is this?): no
texture filtering: bilinear
Pitch detail: on
Gamma: 50%

My system is set to 1024 by 768 pixels and 16 bit color. I tried setting my game config to 16 bit but the game wouldnt load.

turn off video screens.

recently my cricket 2004 has been struggling. for one thing it is slower than my friends, and we have basically same computer. same RAM, harddrive, video card, everything. same thing happened with 2002.

1.6 ghz athlon
480 mb ram
60 gb hd
32 mb geforce integrated graphics.

it used to run slow, and it was bareable because image quality was decent, but now image quality has turned shocking. updating drivers made it worse, so i rolled back drivers. hmmm, kinda not good considering it is tough for me to view my edited kits now

Can someone help me out on doing base copy? How does it work? will u have to delete the original player from the game? My exams will be over next wednesday, so Ill have a bit of time to match up the right bats with the right players. Hope someone can find a way to add unlimited faces.

Sorry for bringing back this issue again
I saw someone saying that u cud get thru to the menus in c2k4 usind d3d analyze
Can u tell me whether which settings are to be used in d3d analyze in order to run the game thru to the menus
I just wnt to know about the settings which have to be turned on and which to be turned off in the d3d analyze software while running the c2k4 exe file
Please help me
bye
adi

I have 82810 too.I doesnt work on my PC.It comes to loading screen and comes out of the game.By using 3DAnanlyse,that vineet adviced,i could get through till the menus and the selection of options,but the game doesnt load,unfortunately
BY PAT
PAT PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE SETTINGS IN D3d ANALYZE

In case any of you people have bothered to check out HB Studios' website in recent days, it has changed dramitcally...

Now it has the flash intro, and shows 3 of the four Cricket 2004 covers (Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa...all of which have been released in their respective locations; the England one will probably be released once it comes out in the UK). The site has a screenshot gallery, a features page, and even a buy button (but that leads the person to the Cricket 2004 site, which has no 'buy' button)....also, notice the missing of the 4 year championship mode....

Just a notice, and it is worth checking out for the cool flash effects and contents....

HB Studios

Attachments

• features_page.jpg
    features_page.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 0
good to see they now mention there are only 61 stadiums when they promised 75

I don't understand about animated scoreboards...haven't they had those since Cricket 96 or are they talking about animated scoreboards in the game (are they talking about the TV style one which has been around since Cricket 96 or the ones or are they referring to the in the stadium score boards [old-style or those new graphics ones at the stadiums]??)...

i think the scoreboards taht are in the stadium. when you do autoplay you see the scoreboard tick along.

Has anyone been to cricket2004.co.uk lately? it says Bandwith Limit Exceeded.

The scoreboards also tick along during actual play, from what I have noticed, which is really cool and adds a touch of realism to being there

Users who are viewing this thread