Cricket 2004 News and Info

Good to hear that the actual in game scoreboard changes, I think that's a first in any EA Sports game (apart from the NBA Live Series, which has had it since NBA Live 98 :P)....

I must say that NHL 2000 onwards from what ive seen have there top scorboard ticking away, but with something like cricket with so many different possiblitys its marvellous isnt it

hav u guys noticed but on the pc version the scg is not full finished but the pc version is. Like on one part there are no adboards and its just blue. Also Lords is a bit unfinished without the balconies.

What do they mean by player form in one of the features of the game- do they mean the confidence meter?

Originally posted by homer@Jan 30 2004, 06:26 AM
hav u guys noticed but on the pc version the scg is not full finished but the pc version is. Like on one part there are no adboards and its just blue. Also Lords is a bit unfinished without the balconies.
By this I think you're comparing PC and PS2, but which one corresponds with your two descriptions??

Can someone tell what i should do if i want to view the files in cricket 2004 using MultiEx Commander. It doesnt have the game on its list.

Does anybody know how to ask the "question"? I'm so sick and tired of getiing the batsman plumb on the crease but not able to ask the umpire for LBW ?

I'm using PS2.

:cheer:

You can't ask the "question" ... just gotta bare with it - generally though it will appeal for you when its only worth shouting for

Still no help with my MultiEx Commander Issue. Also, has anyone tried to figure out which files are those that give us Icons like for the teams? Like Pakistans star and India's Star? hope we can make those the original logos. not on the kits but when u r picking teams that is.

Read the multiEX thread, it'll tell you everything you need to know. We can replace logos, no-ones done it yet that's all...

i live in london i got my copy of crik 2k4 form pk soo wooo! ure gonna have ot w8 till april m8

ALSO! will sum 1 plz make a patch to sort out the world cup bc there ar eno night mathces and the 2003 scedule is all correct xspet there r no day / nighter

Originally posted by sultan12@Feb 14 2004, 07:59 AM
i live in london i got my copy of crik 2k4 form pk soo wooo! ure gonna have ot w8 till april m8

ALSO! will sum 1 plz make a patch to sort out the world cup bc there ar eno night mathces and the 2003 scedule is all correct xspet there r no day / nighter
It's actually supposed to be released sometime this month (unless EA have delayed their already delayed version)....

Users who are viewing this thread