Cricket 2004 News and Info

i only saw the umpires wearing hats....n i think he is talking about hats n not turban coz i dont he is that stupid to say that it goes round...if it was a turban he would say something different

I am Indian and I know perfect;y well wat exactly a Turban is!! Look at wat Streak is wearing in this picture and tell me wat u ppl would call it.

049313.jpg

i just logged on and have read a very hilarious conversation between all of u

U should have said a panama hat instead of describing it as

SOMETHING WHICH GOES ALL THE WAY ROUND THE HEAD

i did not mean to hurt u in any way
UR english was fine but the way u described it was comical
Just enjoy the funny in the conversation'
Bye
adi

same here jeromedascorp....just a lil fun.....i atleast i hurted u then sorry

I tried to update my DirectX to 9 but when I had to restart the comp refused to boot into Windows. I reverted my HD with this software i have. But wat i wanted to know is has anyone been able to play it using directx 8?

i played it on 8 and updated to 9 with c2004 instaled and it still plays just fine

Had a question about kit viewer for c2k4. is this only to view kits or install kits as well? will we need to unpack and repack the .gob files everytime an update needs to be made? and for the bats, do we need to make a base copy for each player to ensure that they get their own bats? I think the faces are stupid. C2k2 was better in this area as each player had their own face. hope someone can figure all this out. Im gettin Cricket 2004 on sunday the 18th. Hopefully I will have it before 2100 hrs EST. that is I think 0300 hrs GMT on Monday. Is it possible to make the batsmans pads like Sachin's Morrent pads? of course sourav, laxman and veeru also use it.

Kit replacer should be released soon. Will allow you to replace kits (keeping ones included) without unpacking and repacking the *.gob
You will need to make base copies for the players bats and we haven't currently figured a way of adding more than 25 faces.

guys will u let me know how to put a pitchad file in the game
i have 2 pitchads
tell me how to put into the game
help me

As you will have noticed pitch ads are transparant. This presents some fun probs for importing/exporting. We'll take a look properly once we have the kit replacer released.

Users who are viewing this thread