Cricket 2004 News and Info

Icant wait till its realeased in the UK
So its on the 5th of March
Thanks for the info.

Originally posted by Sohail@Oct 25 2003, 06:07 PM
Here are some Cricket 2004 Screenshots!
hey,
the game is beautiful... any ideas when i can order or buy it in canada? (for pc)

also, is there a demo?

-dhruv deepak

sorry but there is no demo for the game. But I think its availible in Canada. Im not too sure. But im sure as happy thoughts its not here in the US!

I dont understand why ppl still ask for the cd key or wher to download the game. 2 ppl banned for that in the last couple of weeks. Wat a shame.

Originally posted by jeromedascorp@Feb 25 2004, 08:39 PM
I dont understand why ppl still ask for the cd key or wher to download the game. 2 ppl banned for that in? the last couple of weeks. Wat a shame.
B) maybe people dont read the rules of the forum before they post ,

i think it should be made compulsary for every new member to read the rules before they make thier first post , :)

yea. i think that when u register, u shud not be allowed to post until u have read all the rules because 2 ppl in the last 5 hours have asked for the place to download. Last one was lucky not to be banned.

yup approval thingi is a good idea....with something like approval pending blocking the replies to that post :)

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Feb 26 2004, 12:30 PM
Or make it so there first few posts require moderator approval.
B) there is one more thing we can filter the words download and cdkey from the new users?

they will be mad :lol: when they want to ask where to download and but cant type it :lol: :lol:

and the approval thingy is a good idea ,but there is a set back they will have to wait untill it is approved ,which may take time ,and we may even lose some good new members, :(

well approvals wont be pending for long coz there r enough moderators for approve or reject.....but filtering the words download will create probs coz for eg...if i want 2 type that i cant download the kit replacer from a specific site will not appear on the forum.....rite.....

Originally posted by hammudy@Feb 26 2004, 09:11 PM
well approvals wont be pending for long coz there r enough moderators for approve or reject.....but filtering the words download will create probs coz for eg...if i want 2 type that i cant download the kit replacer from a specific site will not appear on the forum.....rite.....
B) why dont we create a thread ,for guests , when a person is not rejistered and he comes to this site ,the person is asked to rejister before getting in ,but if we create a thread at that page for guests and make them read the rules there itself ,then i think it will help us and the members too,

plus guests can also post in that thread if they r having problems to rejister or logging in ,

tell me how do like this idea, if u all like it then will make a request to vineet about it ,and also get approval from andrew ,

andrew has to agree ,cuz he is the tough one but if u all support this idea ,he wont say no, :cheer: :thumbs:

According to gameplay's website the release date of Cricket 2004 is 15th March.

Users who are viewing this thread