Cricket 2004 News and Info

yo vineet i got that proggy u gave me to wrk but i dont know what settings to put on

thx Rasso for the review

amir, I hope you are talking about the pc version of the game.. what video card you have meant by manufacture?

i have intel 81 chip set...i really dont know my vcard people...all i know i got me cpu from hp

I have the game , is good.

But I cant find carear mode , can anyone else who has the game tell me where it is?

I have the game , is good.

But I cant find carear mode , can anyone else who has the game tell me where it is?

do u have it on pc or ps2, y not look in the manual to find out where to start the carear mode?

sumbit some screenshots!!!

[You PC is more than powerful enough. However, what graphics card does it have ? Cricket 2002 had problems running on some notebooks. So I'd wait to see if people experience any problems on laptops before placing an order for the game on a laptop PC.
]

My graphics card is nvidia geforce 440 64mb and my laptop ran cricket 2002 very well. Do you think the game look as good on my PC as the PS2 game or maybe even better? If so then i will probably buy it considering you can download patches and have more saved games.

stevey i dont have a laptop...my cpu beats all requirements besides one...the vram...c2k4 requires 32 i have 16...i am trying a way to get it to work

Hey will 'Cricket 2004' work on my computer

256ram
16mb vcard
1.2ghz athlon
20G hard drive

?????????????????????

Yes snoop_dizzle it will work.
To all those people who only have 16mb of ram - buy some more ram. It's really cheap so there is no excuse.

its 60 bucks for 32 mb vram.....but how ocme u said it will work for dizzle...hje has the same card as me

Cricket 2002 worked well on my laptop which has an Intel 815 32MB Card. Just hope Cricket 20004 does aswell!

Amir, try changing your display to 16Bit (Right click on your desktop....).

Users who are viewing this thread