Cricket 2004 News and Info

amir51: you need to update directX to fix that problem.
try windows.com or directX.com, that is all

installeddipz.JPG

whats your vcard meat...i installed direct x 9. web setup off micofost and still it doenst work....

dipz, any ideas why it wont let u take in game screenshots?
good install pics btw :thumbs:

The desktop shots look pretty good, but what about the actual game itself (can anybody that can post in game shots please use their 'PrtScrn' and upload the pics if they have the game? Thanks)...

how are the graphics encoded in the file directories? kits, numbers, faces etc. are they like cricket 2002 where they were easily accessible, or are they packaged in one big file like in fifa 2004?

also what are the system requirements.

I have 1.6 ghz athlon
512 mb ram
60 gb hard drive and
32 mb nvidia nForce graphics card.

will my computer be able to run it well?

i reckon thats enough power to run the game smoothly at a fairly high res.

sorry bout the double post, just made another(boring) observation. its not just this forum that lacks any new screenshots, ive scanned the internet briefly and i am unable to find any new shots taken from in the game!

These questions were asked in page 68 i think so i will answer the best i can!

1.Is there any rain in the game?

So far i am yet to see any rain, but i heard that it was in there and the DL Method comes into play so I am guessing that it is!

2. And what abt the post match presentation?

Didnt see anything like that in my friendly match.

3.Is there any trophy given , man of match etc. Do the players celebrate after winning.

Cant be sure, cause my friend kept clicking the buttons after he lost, but it looked like they just walked off the field after putting hands in the air!

4Is the toss shown actually.Is the pitch report given (by showing the pitch).

the coin toss is like 2002, cept its after you load and you can see field behind you!

5.Are the replays automatically shown when a boundary is hit or when a wicket falls.

sure is, every wicket, every four. thats when the game looks the dodgiest, the replays, where you see dud crowds and funny ball movements (eg.pauses).

6.And please explain all the modes of tounament.What is the long tour and short tour.

Long tour to Australia would be like 5 tests and lots of tour matches and ODI series. Short tour would be like 3 tests, not as many warm ups and ODI series, i'm guessing

7.ANd does the tour mode include tour to INDIA,PAkistan etc.

Subcontinent tour?? Thats what its called

8.And is schedule for tours automatically generated or we can tour any country we want at any time.

in game modes you can select a tour and do that at any time. but in team management or the season thing you gotta do things in a given order

9.And what is carear mode .

basically stalking the players over a 3 year period, ll stats and form stuff recorded, climb ladders, win trophies for your trophy cabnet!

meatspx....um i tired two direct x 9 it and it still doenst...can u give me the link to the one whihc it willwork..

and how od u know this did u test it yourself and do u have a 16mb video card(likei do)

Users who are viewing this thread