Cricket 2004 News and Info

Originally posted by mani_2002001+Dec 13 2003, 11:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mani_2002001 @ Dec 13 2003, 11:58 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Anil Dharani@Dec 13 2003, 11:55 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-amir51
@Dec 13 2003, 11:17 PM
and anil bhia what is your vram...mine is 16mb

I've got 8MB vram
i doubt the game will run on ur pc [/b]
If the Pc requirements are the same, then the game will definitely run. Otherwise, it won't. If you guys get the PC version then please check and tell me if the requirements are the same.

dude...u can most likely run the game in Point filter, tho it might not look great atleast you'll have some playability.

1.Is there any rain in the game
2. ANd what abt the post match presentation
3.Is there any trophy given , man of match etc. Do the players celebrate after winning.
4Is the toss shown actually.Is the pitch report given (by showing the pitch).
5.Are the replays automatically shown when a boundary is hit or when a wicket falls.

6.And please explain all the modes of tounament.What is the long tour and short tour.

7.ANd does the tour mode include tour to INDIA,PAkistan etc.
8.And is schedule for tours automatically generated or we can tour any country we want at any time.
9.And what is carear mode .

sure thang...thats basically like sharing songs on napster without payin a penny. hmm...EA probably gave him a raw deal when it came to his salary. hence the revenge, me thinks! :devilish:

sumo,

i noticed that aswell. the 14 missing stadiums r probably domestic ones or need to be unlocked(hopefully), but funnily the teams do seem a lot less than promised. but still its good enuf for 2 yrs, I reckon. ;)

Originally posted by narcist@Dec 14 2003, 12:33 AM
sumo,

i noticed that aswell. the 14 missing stadiums r probably domestic ones or need to be unlocked(hopefully),? but funnily the teams do seem a lot less than promised. but still its good enuf for 2 yrs, I reckon. ;)
yea, I guess you're right...

they probably need to be unlocked or something...enough to keep me satisfied once i get the game...

Originally posted by Anil Dharani@Dec 13 2003, 10:53 PM
Hey hasan where do you live in Karachi. Did you check Rainbow Centre for the game ?
any boy knows when it'll be released in india??

if its out in Pak...then it shd be out in India, hopefully u can get ur hands on it monday!

Enough for two years? Man thats more than enough. This game looks like the double dose for Cricket 2002. I think 2 years is a lot less time. But may be its only me. Anyways, the game is out here in Pakistan, but its the PS2 version, dont know about PC version but I'll find out pretty quickly as I'll be visiting the market on monday. We get the the game as soon as it releases no matter where it is released. Interesting isn't it? :lol: B)

Users who are viewing this thread