Cricket 2004 News and Info

Originally posted by Statman@Dec 14 2003, 12:04 AM
Mani.... I will post the screenshots here.

Hey guys be careful about posting the warez stuff here, you can get in trouble. We all might know about it but you cant advertise it here, so be careful :thumbs:
we r waiting statman!!!!!!

Mani.... I have finals this week. I am getting my second B.S degree this week B) I have to finish studying then I will install the game. If I install the game now, I wont study :tease: I should be done studying in about 4 hours. After that comes installation and screenshots :thumbs:

Originally posted by Statman@Dec 14 2003, 01:04 AM
Mani.... I have finals this week. I am getting my second B.S degree this week B)? I have to finish studying then I will install the game. If I install the game now, I wont study :tease:? I should be done studying in about 4 hours. After that comes installation and screenshots :thumbs:
all the best statman take ur time

Has anyone played both versions of the game, if so is one better than the other?

I ordered the PS2 version from DVD crave but am considering getting the PC version as well. My PC is a laptop pentium4, 2.53ghz. Will it run the game better than the PS2? How many games can you save one one memory card?

anil does it work for u...it doesnt for me...i had a feeling...and i have 16...right now i am so ticked off....i hate my cpu...slowest piece of **** ever

i cheked and requires 32 mb vram..li tired point and that didnt work...anybody have any solutions...i have hit desperation

I ordered the PS2 version from DVD crave but am considering getting the PC version as well. My PC is a laptop pentium4, 2.53ghz. Will it run the game better than the PS2?

You PC is more than powerful enough. However, what graphics card does it have ? Cricket 2002 had problems running on some notebooks. So I'd wait to see if people experience any problems on laptops before placing an order for the game on a laptop PC.

I Couldnt SIgn In Earlier :tease: I have screenshots am i allowed to post them?

it wont let me take in game screenshots...

131203-cricketdipzinstalling.JPG

hey vineet...i tired that proggy and dont get it....it syas i am missing a "d3d9.dll"...it says maybe i should tyr reinstalling it....so i did and still same result(the instaliotn file is a rar, right?)

Users who are viewing this thread