Cricket 2004 News and Info

I should be getting the game later today. For those of you posting negative reviews and a heads up to the rest of us. I suggest to get the PC version if you meet the requirements. All the missed faces or players etc can be made in a patch. If there is a bug or two I am sure EA will release a patch, if not some of us are such good modelers and patchmakers that we can have it mooo! near perfect. I for one enjoyed Cricket 2002 after some of the gameplay patches, such as Ravis' or the World Cup 2003 mod by Vineet and company. Just realize that a lot of things can be fixed by many of us here in the forums! :D

SO plzz post screenshots of the game plzzzzzz
Tell us everything abt ur experience

and i dont know y dont people bother to write 1 line
That whether they r buying tthe pc version or PS2?

I am simply suggesting to buy the PC version because it can be patched to made better and it allows a level of customization. I think its sound advice :)

As soon as I get the game, I will start a thread where all of you can ask questions about it ok. I promise :)

Originally posted by Statman@Dec 13 2003, 11:30 PM
I am simply suggesting to buy the PC version because it can be patched to made better and it allows a level of customization. I think its sound advice? :)

As soon as I get the game, I will start a thread where all of you can ask questions about it ok. I promise :)
wht man r u buying pc version or PS2

if ur buying pc version plzzz post info and some screenshots also

Mani..... I am buying the PC version. I will post screenshots as soon as I get it. Like you I have been camping on forum waiting for news and screenshots B)

stupid uncle...cant open his suitcase....he has c2k4 in there for me...for whom do not know

Originally posted by Statman@Dec 13 2003, 11:35 PM
Mani..... I am buying the PC version. I will post screenshots as soon as I get it. Like you I have been camping on forum waiting for news and screenshots B)
Great statman!!!!!!!!
i hope u arent like others
plz post atleast 30-40 screenshots(i dont thinks its enough though)
of everything from main menu,editor etc to the post match ceremony

And plzz dont break ur promise

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Dec 13 2003, 11:43 PM
Don't post 30-40 screenshots.

Keep it to a minimum for those of us with slow internet conncections.
ok for Andrew and others u post 10-12
and rest of them u mail to me at
[email protected] :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mani.... I will post the screenshots here.

Hey guys be careful about posting the warez stuff here, you can get in trouble. We all might know about it but you cant advertise it here, so be careful :thumbs:

Originally posted by dapadipz@Dec 13 2003, 06:28 PM
you can already download the full game - released today...if u wanna *try* it before buying? :P
You my friend are scum. You are a theif. You are not welcome on this forum.

You have been reported to the Admin.

Users who are viewing this thread