Cricket 2004 News and Info

Originally posted by chiraz@Dec 13 2003, 02:49 PM
Well i`m in England so i`ll be waiting `till February to get it? :angry:

So i`ll be wanting some more information
why not get it imported from dvdcrave? - i have and its ready to ship today for a pre christmas arrival - cant wait

MY REVEIW

there are 56 teams all up in the game and 61 stadiums. the graphics are not that great and the commentry i found quite the same as 2002 but who cares about them. one of the options i did find promising was the foreign tour you get to choose which team you are then you choose a country to tour first you play 5 warm up games against the a teams and others, then you play 3 test then a tri series. the player editer i think is good u get to choose every aspect of the players game.

GAMEPLAY

the shots look much better. the confidence meter is awsome i love it. lbw decisions are alright. also if a batsmen have low confidence they often play and miss. there are so many options i havn't even tested them all its great.

the county cricket and the ing cup and the pura milk cup are awsome.

for all those cricket lovers out there my tip is get this game its awsome

im going to go play it cya

I am very much sure that the PC version of the game is going to be great. The graphics are going to be gr8.

AR

don't be so over condfident...they may be the same with less changes... i just called my retailer and he says it just arrived... i'm going right now... i'm outta here...
Wasif

Hey guys thanks you all for posting your review of the game. One think I want to ask is

Is there anything to unlock? If yes then what is it?

and Wasif, where are you from?

Originally posted by chiraz@Dec 13 2003, 09:19 AM
Well i`m in England so i`ll be waiting `till February to get it? :angry:

So i`ll be wanting some more information
im in the same metaphorical boat there mate

u aussies maybe better at cricket, but show some consideration for us brits, if it wernt for us u wouldnt have the game to play ;D:

i.e. play game, press PRINTSCRN and upload us some lovely new screenshots!!!!

If i had to wait untill Febuary ( probably March according to most retailers ) it would kill me!! as i am such a huge cricket lover i just cant wait to play this new game and had no hesitation in importing it internationaly from Australia. Believe me guys its well worth it, you should give it some consideration - i also did it with 2002.

On the game, its great to see some true cricket fans giving good positive reviews instead of some low knowledgeable reviewers who dont even know the slightest thing about cricket - thats why they tend to be negative. If you guys are giving such positive reviews theres no doubt i will be hooked on this game when it arrives in the post.

Thanks for the reviews guys :cheer:

I will be posting a full review of the PC version with screenshots in about in an hour.

Hey miku atleast tell us what are the PC requirements for the game and on how many CDs is the game?

Does the World Cup have everyone like Namibia and the Netherlands?
and is the All Star team unlocked??

You have the 10 test playing nations in addition to Canada, Namibia, Kenya and Holland.

My guess is the All Star XI, obviously "has to be" unlocked.

Users who are viewing this thread