Cricket 2004 on Pc Help

Ok the only thing i think i will change is the case as it doesn't include any fans thanks for your help and i will start of by buying the case and weekly adding bit by bit

Ok the only thing i think i will change is the case as it doesn't include any fans thanks for your help and i will start of by buying the case and weekly adding bit by bit
They've got fans there for a couple of pounds- just buy 2 or 3 of them and mount them on the case

thanks i thought they cost a bit so overall do you think if i brought all of the stuff for the one which cost 300+ it would work and when i have installed windows etc. i would be able to play c2004

Hi again i thought about it and i decided to go for the first one you made up as it seems better in the long run although it costs a bit more the only thing i am changing is the graphics card which is slight cheaper but the same make

Hi again i thought about it and i decided to go for the first one you made up as it seems better in the long run although it costs a bit more the only thing i am changing is the graphics card which is slight cheaper but the same make
Which one?

the one i was thinking of was Hightech ATI Radeon 9200SE AIW 128MB at 107.41 do you reckon that will be alright or would you still with the first option

That's bloody expensive for a 9200- the AIW stands for All-in-Wonder meaning it's got a TV tuner and lots of other crap you probably don't need. The performance of that card isn't even comparable to what you'd get with the 9600, if you do just want a cheap card go for the GeForce 4 or a standard 9200 but if you want it to be able to play any games that come out in the future I'd still say go for the 9600XT- it's your decision though

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread