Cricket 2004 Q&A - the official answers

the graphics dont look much different to c2002

that can only be great news, the renderware screens look great in my opinion compared to the early ALPHA ones which were almost identical of cricket2002, but still people persist to be negative, you cant expect EA to go and create a FIFA sort of game because they dont have the budget, licences or demand - simple as!.
I still cant believe why numerous amounts of gamers basically claimed cricket2002 was trash and not worth playing, i really enjoy playing this game and still do so, i think its extremely playable and somewhat realistic, fair enough it wasnt the greatest but i still think the game is really good, so as long as there are updated features like have been promised and everything else e.g. county/state sides, editor etc.. ill be happy because it sounds like a fantastic game.

i agree i think cricket2002 was an awsome game wot is everyones problem with it

cricket2004 is goin to rule

mate nobody had a problem with c2002,everyone loved it but we also believe that it could have been better

C2002 is a excellent game, I think cricketfan1 summed it up perfect. Just needs to be updated, with a lot less BUGS!!

Originally posted by bomber
C2002 is a excellent game, I think cricketfan1 summed it up perfect. Just needs to be updated, with a lot less BUGS!!

then how is it excellent ;) :p

when is ea going to release more screenshots.

india's tour of pak in march,so exciting

Originally posted by Shailesh
then how is it excellent ;) :p

So you never enjoyed c2002? It was excellent when you start comparing with what else EA had released.
It just had too many problems, I still enjoyed playing it.

Originally posted by 0601731
mate nobody had a problem with c2002,everyone loved it but we also believe that it could have been better

i must agree with that

cant wait to play the ing cup in the new game and the season sounds cool

hey guys can is ur link for Cricket2002.tk forums working

ive been trying from the morning but dint got into the site and forums
tell me whts the problem

or post the working link:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread