Cricket 2004 Q&A - the official answers

i dont care so much about graphics

but i do hope it has new international teams like holland,canada and nimibia

its good that the domestic teams are in it

also i like the sound of more edges

so you dont mind even if the graphics were like they were in blc95

ntsc version

somebody please get an answer.

would there be an NTSC version of the ps2 title for all the cricket fans in the US ?!!
c'mon guys, its time we stop wrecking up our consoles to install mod-chips for playin pal games! lets go ....
WE NEEEEED A NTSC VERSION !!
WE NEEEEED A NTSC VERSION !!
WE NEEEEED A NTSC V......

To be frank, i dont think any of us really have concerns over how the crowd look, because i certainly do not! as long as they have the right sound input and that the audio coincides with play with all the 'new' various chants from across the globe that EA have promised - ill be very happy. To be honest i would rather EA spent its time correcting all the bugs, gameplay glitches, player modules and graphics in the game excluding crowd and irrelivent parts like stumps or rope etc... that we do want to be perfect) I would rather a top looking set of players and umpires than a wonderfull hi-tech crowd!.
Also its no real tragedy with white sight-screen as once more as long as the game play and bugs are fixed with all the new features it will most certainly be a top game that will ship shed loads of copies. You could argue that it lacks realism with the white sight screen but thats just life as i cant say i even noticed!!

Anyhow for me theese screenies are most certainly dated, possibly Alpha build by looking at the way they have been set out. It reminds me of early 2002 screens where the boundry rope looked like a piece of wood and the hoardings and other minor things lacked specification, and also they are very similar to the previous ones we saw which were confirmed as ALPHA. I wouldnt be suprised if a whole lot of improvement is implemented for the recent screenies of the finished article.

- also i spoke to my mate again and he confirmed the info he had in an e-mail from EA was genuine and that the official site will be ready shortly and they claim all is on track for release - i did send them my own mail but to no avail as ive had no reply.

Does anyone know what the best and most reliable online shop is to buy this game from Australia?, as im in the uk and i am going to get it from Australia as theres no way im waiting months on end for it to release here!

Originally posted by 0601731
so you dont mind even if the graphics were like they were in blc95

obviously they wont be as bad as blc95

Originally posted by cricketfan1
Does anyone know what the best and most reliable online shop is to buy this game from Australia?, as im in the uk and i am going to get it from Australia as theres no way im waiting months on end for it to release here!

This is the only site that I found which will ship to USA so far.. check it out and email them to see if they will ship the game to UK before placing an order site

i just want this game before ind aus....so i can play the series

i hope they release the game soon even in india.
does anyone know if they are going to release a demo?

can anyone tell me release date for cricket 2004 in australia cheers
:cool:

um....i hope they fix the game play and stuff and the visual stuff....we can do our selves...he said it would be the same files as c2k2(png files)...so we can edit that oru selves

Users who are viewing this thread