Cricket 2004 screenshots

LOL, but we arent allowed to post screenshots of the game unless people request it

seriously tho - i would like to see some pics of ball beating the bat and some shots that no-one else has shown ( like hook and stuff )

cheers

Originally posted by maximoose@Feb 15 2004, 08:20 PM
ok - i was just wondering why u were trying to sweep akhtar!! I live in england - and i can't wait for the game
B) i had no other option the field was tight only place i could get a boundry was on legside but i had to hit from the top and the ball was pitched a bit short.

ok - i was just wondering cos on cricket 2002 it was impossible to slog sweep a pace bowler

Originally posted by maximoose@Feb 16 2004, 12:52 AM
ok - i was just wondering cos on cricket 2002 it was impossible to slog sweep a pace bowler
B) but it is possible in c2k4, and i am sure a lot of guys have done it,

anyway ,any of u guys have the sams exe' pl.post some screen of the ball movement or something.

The picture look good..but the buglist seems worrying.. will all the bugs be sorted by our geniuses at this site?

HAY people how do u take a screenshot i alwaysress gthe PRINT SCRN button but then wen i try to past it into paint pt paint shop or wherever it dons paste infact thepaste button doesnt regester there is sommion to paste help!!!

Users who are viewing this thread