Cricket 2004 screenshots

oooooo thats why y pics are gone... i tryed so hard on those :-( well please request here i like to remindu i sepecilise with shots to do with PAKISTAN

Originally posted by sultan12@Feb 20 2004, 03:46 AM
oooooo thats why y pics are gone... i tryed so hard on those :-( well please request here i like to remindu i sepecilise with shots to do with PAKISTAN
B) pl. dont hate me i dint delete them ,there is a ghost here who keeps a watch on everyone

Ball tampering :huh:

Attachments

• balltampering.jpg
    balltampering.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 2
Cheers for the screenshots ricky! can i have some screenshots of the Hampshire ground :D

its not shoib bc he is vrey talll and look at the embalem on his test kit its the indian 1,

Originally posted by gregs@Feb 21 2004, 06:02 PM
Cheers for the screenshots ricky! can i have some screenshots of the Hampshire ground :D
B) thanks to u for posting ur request here ,pl do the same in future,i will put the hampshire ground tommorow ,if it is ok with u

Originally posted by sultan12@Feb 21 2004, 07:59 PM
its not shoib bc he is vrey talll and look at the embalem on his test kit its the indian 1,
B) dont u understand the joke mate!!!! :angry:

I dont think it mattered who was tampering the ball. its just an interesting pic. btw how do i take screenshots? print screen wont work.

How many times has this been discussed before?

Use fraps or Hypersnap...............

Users who are viewing this thread