Cricket 2004 screenshots

Originally posted by bird_of_prey3000@Feb 23 2004, 01:02 AM
I dont think it mattered who was tampering the ball. its just an interesting pic. btw how do i take screenshots? print screen wont work.
Hypersnap is not free.Fraps can be used which is free.

bird_of_prey3000 fraps is a demo....but gets the job done...if u search this forum well u ll find the link to a prog called game photographer version 2 and thats free....its the same prog that most of the FIFA game players use

Originally posted by bharat_88+Feb 23 2004, 02:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bharat_88 @ Feb 23 2004, 02:22 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-bird_of_prey3000
@Feb 23 2004, 01:02 AM
I dont think it mattered who was tampering the ball. its just an interesting pic. btw how do i take screenshots? print screen wont work.
Hypersnap is not free.Fraps can be used which is free. [/b]
B) ya bharat is right hypersnap is not free, but there r many softwares which r free and do the same job,just gotowww.download.com and search

B) ok here is one freesoftware anyone who wants this pl.read first and then download
Publisher's Description
Wisdom-Soft ScreenHunter freeware version is a free screen-capture tool for you to easily take screenshots. ScreenHunter can capture a full screen, an active window, the client window, or a rectangular area. It automatically saves captures in BMP or JPEG format, so you don't have to stop each time you capture, and you can capture as many as you like. It also can save captures to Clipboard to be copied to other programs, such as Motion Studio and Word. ScreenHunter has a selectable hot key capture (F1 to F10) and delayed capture, and uses virtually no system resources on standby. ScreenHunter freeware version has no expiration date and can be distributed free of charge. download here

Originally posted by hammudy@Feb 23 2004, 08:22 PM

bird_of_prey3000 fraps is a demo....but gets the job done...if u search this forum well u ll find the link to a prog called game photographer version 2 and thats free....its the same prog that most of the FIFA game players use
If you download v1.9A or v1.9D it's free and full version

Originally posted by squiz+Feb 23 2004, 04:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(squiz @ Feb 23 2004, 04:20 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-hammudy
@Feb 23 2004, 08:22 PM

If you download v1.9A or v1.9D it's free and full version [/b]
B) but thats old ,aint it "

just a harmless joke :P

And Ricky yer it is old, but it still takes screenshots and stuff 100% perfectly, best screenshot taker i've ever used

QUOTE (hammudy @ Feb 23 2004, 08:22 PM)
QUOTE?
Hypersnap is not free.Fraps can be used which is free.?

bird_of_prey3000 fraps is a demo....but gets the job done...if u search this forum well u ll find the link to a prog called game photographer version 2 and thats free....its the same prog that most of the FIFA game players use?

funny but the link that was given in that post leaded to version 2 and it was a freeware.....i ll post the link here when i find it ;)

Originally posted by squiz@Feb 23 2004, 06:49 PM
just a harmless joke?? :P

And Ricky yer it is old, but it still takes screenshots and stuff 100% perfectly, best screenshot taker i've ever used
:lol:sorry mate.

Originally posted by hammudy@Feb 23 2004, 07:55 PM
QUOTE (hammudy @ Feb 23 2004, 08:22 PM)
QUOTE?
Hypersnap is not free.Fraps can be used which is free.?

bird_of_prey3000 fraps is a demo....but gets the job done...if u search this forum well u ll find the link to a prog called game photographer version 2 and thats free....its the same prog that most of the FIFA game players use?

funny but the link that was given in that post leaded to version 2 and it was a freeware.....i ll post the link here when i find it ;)
B) r u refering to the link which i gave ? :huh:

Can someone plese show a screeen shot of the Essex Kit
Both One day
and
County Championship
Whilst in a game. If it isn't too much to ask

Users who are viewing this thread