Cricket 2004 screenshots

B) more pak

hafeez taking a beating from bond

Attachments

• snap088.bmp
    34.9 KB · Views: 2
B) i have more pics from australian domestic cricket

but i think everyone in aus has the game so no need for that

hey guys when ever i press the print screen button and exit the game and open up paint and try pasting....the short menu doest give me a pasting option as if nothing was copied....is there another way to take screenshots????? :unsure:

great pics. how bout posting son eng v aus odi at the MCG.with england bowlingi wont ask you for any more if you do this one please :bow:

I think the main reason people grumble about Cricket 2004 and Rugby 2004 graphics being poor is the lack of proper dynamic lighting seen in most games today.

Take for example this screenshot which is a pretty good one by Cricket 2004 standards sent in by Sahil

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 2
This is the same picture where I've simulated some lighting. I feel it looks much better. However I know a lot of people who consider the plain look more realistic and pleasing.Nevertheless its something HBS will look into I hope for their future games

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 2
You're right Vineet, EA have put dynamic player lighting into a lot of their games (espicially Madden and NHL)...I'am surprized that HB didn't take from those games and put it in Cricket 2004....

Originally posted by hammudy@Dec 29 2003, 10:17 PM
hey guys when ever i press the print screen button and exit the game and open up paint and try pasting....the short menu doest give me a pasting option as if nothing was copied....is there another way to take screenshots????? :unsure:
B) even fraps doesnt work ,

try hypersnap-dx it works wonders

B) here is the aus vs eng: at mcg

Attachments

• snap097.bmp
    58.3 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread