***Cricket 2004 Videos***

Guys in Pakistan... I have a great news for you
I just talked to my brother and he bought the original pc version of the game at UNI Plaza in Karachi this afternoon for 1300 rupees. The storeman said the original came in today. So please go out there and buy the originals and support the makers of the game
Thank you

and also people who are frustrated about the issue that its hard to find the original in Pakistan, I completely understand that but now the originals are available.

ps: I forgot to ask him the name of the shop in UNI plaza but I will get that for you asap once I talked to him again but I am sure if you go out there any one can tell you who carries the original game.

As far as the vidoes goes it looks great and I cant wait to get my hands on the game. I have my fingers crossed for to see how AI are in the game? I hope they are more challenging than in cricket 2002.

Perhaps some people can't afford the original versions of the game, but it should be bought or else not if people can't afford it...

Originally posted by narcist+Dec 15 2003, 11:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(narcist @ Dec 15 2003, 11:41 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-mani_2002001
@Dec 15 2003, 11:10 PM
Will u guys tell sohail to post some videos plzzzz
Okay...."SOHAIL, PLS POST MORE VIDEOS FOR MANI"

Happy! :D [/b]
Hey guys, sorry if i havent posted its that ive been really busy with work and my college studies. ill post some videos later today. :thumbs:

ahhhhhhhh my eyes they burn....

*wazim walks backwards and runs eyes

* wazim falls down stairs

ohhhhhh my back...r u happy andrew?...

Fraps - I think its fraps.com but u cud always dload it off download.com

Cheers!

seen as the first vid won't work will some1 tell me what it is. I know this seems pointless but im bored. :scratch: :scratch:

guys i not well and i havent been on my pc all day, when i get time i'll post them up.

but please guys have paitence im a busy person aswell