***Cricket 2004 Videos***

Originally posted by Sohail@Dec 17 2003, 12:07 AM
guys i not well and i havent been on my pc all day, when i get time i'll post them up.

but please guys have paitence im a busy person aswell
okay then sorry, well ive got plenty of time to wait for videos until i get this game 2 months :angry:

Heres another quick video for you.

Attachments

• Cricket_2004_Video_6.zip
    702 KB · Views: 375
It keeps on telling me it cant find codec. whats that all about.

Originally posted by playjls@Dec 17 2003, 04:54 AM
It keeps on telling me it cant find codec. whats that all about.
go to downloads.com and downloas a Divx player

We want more Sohail.

Hey y hasnt ea again done this
A fielder coming to the pitch and throwing the ball to the keeperr

How are you making the videos Sohail? I've downloaded Fraps and am trying to make movies (of c2k2 as I don't have c2k4 yet) but the recording and play back is far too jerky. I am running a high spec computer with a decent graphics card. Was there anything you did to get such good images?

You moron.

Of course it is wrong to buy pirated versions. It is stealing.

Are you trying to say stealing is right?

Fuc king dumbass.
Sadly, bad language is needed in some circumstances to get your point across to certain idiots.

Mr.Andrew just because u r a mod over here doent give u any right to insult others.these forums r meant for ppl to discuss their views,isnt it.I dint in anyway try to indicate stealing is right.But wat can a person do,if original games r not available in his country.If it would have been available officialy in PaK,ppl wouldnt have bought pirated cd's.
And one more thing,do u think u r something gr8,coz u keep on insulting ppl and give rude replies.Do u have any problems in ur life??

The fact that 2/3 ppl agreed to the views meant that i had a valid point.

I think u might ban me after the last post ,but i dont mind it coz wat i have said is true

Ok lets do one thing.I have started a poll in "OTHER STUFF" section.plz ppl go and vote.I want to know how many ppl from this forum "GENUINELY" use licensed Windows operating system?