***Cricket 2004 Videos***

Originally posted by barmyarmy@Dec 17 2003, 03:31 PM
How are you making the videos Sohail? I've downloaded Fraps and am trying to make movies (of c2k2 as I don't have c2k4 yet) but the recording and play back is far too jerky. I am running a high spec computer with a decent graphics card. Was there anything you did to get such good images?
'bump' :blink:

Any off the mods can you make this a pinned topic please becuase i dont like to keep going back to pages to find this topic. and it would alot easier for the people who havent seen them to see them.

Pat if you don't mind would please keep your views about andrew out of my post please :angry:

i posted in this topic because andrew spoke abt me in this topic.I m not interested in creating problems for others.
BTW i dont mind creating a seperate post for mentioning my views abt Andrew,Should I ??? ;D:

Heres another video i made, its done in slow motion and it'll a few seconds work because i was sorting the camera views etc...

Attachments

• Cricket_2004_Video_8.zip
    500 KB · Views: 262
Originally posted by Sohail@Dec 18 2003, 10:52 PM
Heres another video i made, its done in slow motion and it'll a few seconds work because i was sorting the camera views etc...
make ur 100th count
Post another video!!!!!! :P

Is it just me or does it seem that the bowlers stumble after the delivery?Its really annoying :angry:

Originally posted by playjls@Dec 17 2003, 04:54 AM
It keeps on telling me it cant find codec. whats that all about.
B) codecs r used to play videos which compressions they r made.
i am attaching this codec pack for any one who wants it .

pl note . this codec pack includes all types of codecs so u will not need any other codecs so if u have installed nimo codec pack uninstall it first .

Attachments

• klcodec210f.exe
    2.7 MB · Views: 99
Originally posted by playjls@Dec 17 2003, 04:54 AM
It keeps on telling me it cant find codec. whats that all about.
B) codecs r used to play videos which compressions they r made.
i am attaching this codec pack for any one who wants it .

pl note . this codec pack includes all types of codecs so u will not need any other codecs so if u have installed nimo codec pack uninstall it first .

Attachments

• klcodec210f.exe
    2.7 MB · Views: 34
Blink Rule----> I agree with u.....I have the same feeling, its annoying that the bowler stumble like that-...

B) hi guys

did u see how the spin bowlers bowl in this game (c2k4)

it is really cool (thier bowling action)

other then that this game sucks a lot .

may be it is just me cuz i dont have commentary .

but i am sure u people will bring many patches to make this game great.

hi vineet did u get the game yet .
andrew we all r waiting for a review from u or vineet for c2k4 .

hope u get the game soon..

hi guys

did u see how the spin bowlers bowl in this game (c2k4)

it is really cool (thier bowling action)

other then that this game sucks a lot .

Actually I was kinda disappointed. The animations are better than 2002, but I was hoping the developers would put in more than one bowling action for each type of spinner... it's just not right watching Stuart Macgill bowl like Colins Obuya (I am pretty sure thats the guy I'm thinking of).

I guess it's a bit much to ask though. Certainly an improvement.

The Problems with videos is that they are 1.5mb and the upload max is 512k on this server. so i need some free web space?

Originally posted by Sohail@Dec 21 2003, 08:56 PM
The Problems with videos is that they are 1.5mb and the upload max is 512k on this server. so i need some free web space?
u can upload on my site, but the server is down at the moment, if you have msn or aol im add me -

msn - [email protected]
aim - TBE SDSYM

i can help you get a host! ;D: