***Cricket 2004 Videos***

Hello there.

Ya. please sohail tell us the location from where your game has come. Name of the store?? Market??? Location?

Cheers!

abulhasanlakhani

Where you live in Pakistan and I think you live in Krachi?Let me know if I am wrong.

Hey abulhasanlakhani, did you check Rainbow Centre. I think you'll find the game there. Someone bought it from Tower so it'll be better if you check there too.
And Im also from karachi.

Nice clips.....but plz more !! I wanna watch a spinner and a fast bowler bowl and some 4s and 6s :cheer:

Yaar i got the game from Uni plaza. I post a message on this forum that i want cd key because cd key writen on this cd cover is not working. But Andrew Stopped that thread. Now anyone please tell me that when in pakistan original games are not avaialable what should we do??? Why the happy thoughts did he tel me the thief!!!!!!!

Mr. Andrew !!!! Listen!! What will u do?? Ban me??? I need the cd key and i will get it some how!

The whole market is here is pirated!!! Every software every game is pirated!!!!

Got that!!!

Yaar i got the game from Uni plaza. I post a message on this forum that i want cd key because cd key writen on this cd cover is not working. But Andrew Stopped that thread. Now anyone please tell me that when in pakistan original games are not avaialable what should we do??? Why the happy thoughts did he tel me the thief!!!!!!!

Mr. Andrew !!!! Listen!! What will u do?? Ban me??? I need the cd key and i will get it some how!

Got that!!!

SOHAIL!!!!!!!!!
Where r u mate
We want more C2k4 videos
of spinners 4s and 6s etc
plzz post them 2 day mate

i think hasan is right upto certain extent,considering it is very difficult to find "Original" games in pakistan,ppl r not wrong in buying "pirated" versions.

Originally posted by hasan@Dec 15 2003, 10:22 PM

Got that!!!
Yeap mate you are right. The whole market is pirated here. Andrew, if you ever get the chance to visit Karachi, you'll find out how much problem we face to find an original CD of anything.

Anyways, the PC CD is not going to work on my PC, so Im going to buy the PS2 version. And hopefully, The CD will not be pirated.

yeah I also agree...Hasan is right...u can't get the original game that many places in pak, only some places, but very difficuelt to get one legal..... :D

Originally posted by mani_2002001@Dec 15 2003, 11:10 PM
Will u guys tell sohail to post some videos plzzzz
Okay...."SOHAIL, PLS POST MORE VIDEOS FOR MANI"

Happy! :D

great videos sohail.
i agree with hasan,some 4-5 yrs it was difficult to get original games even in india.

Originally posted by Pat@Dec 15 2003, 05:18 PM
i think hasan is right upto certain extent,considering it is very difficult to find "Original" games in pakistan,ppl r not wrong in buying "pirated" versions.
You moron.

Of course it is wrong to buy pirated versions. It is stealing.

Are you trying to say stealing is right?

Fuc king dumbass.