Cricket 2005 Demo

It is about time EA really published some concrete news or some sort of press release. This is turnin out to be very frustrating, I need answers and im sure so do most of u. HEck give us somethin ... a movie maybe so we can go on abt it for another week hehehe. I am still confused as to why there is no darned NTSC versions on the games. It surely doesnt take em so much money to make another format ???@W#$R@

i will be really suprised if ea dont make a demo as this time cricket fans hav a choice of games so a demo should hav always been a certain

jimbob said:
i will be really suprised if ea dont make a demo as this time cricket fans hav a choice of games so a demo should hav always been a certain

talk abt it dudeee ... sometimes i just feel like boycottin EA ... I love their Madden and NBA games, simply brilliant! and as far as i know the customer satisfaction from that group of ppl including me is awesome! Its only when it comes to cricket, and being my fav sport i am truly enraged! **** EA

Yessss, this time we have choice , BLC and EA ;) Lets see who is going to release the Demo first.

I really doubt if a demo will be released with just above a month remaining for the game. Lets keep our finger crossed.

I think Codemasters will release the demo earlier than Cricket 2005. We can expect a demo form Codies. Thay have been giving us information about the game, providing screens and a movie. They I think actually "try" to make a great cricket game.

We may get a demo in the next two weeks. Definitely from Codies. If EA don't release a demo within the next two weeks, I think we can give up hope for one being made, or released on time. My decision to buy C2k5 really depends on the demo, or presence of one.

sohummisra said:
My decision to buy C2k5 really depends on the demo, or presence of one.

..and I trust that the same demo issue holds for BLIC too ?

fanirama said:
..and I trust that the same demo issue holds for BLIC too ?
Definitely. I think I'll be buying BLIC anyhow just to check out a non-EA approach to the game. Unless the demo really, really sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread