Cricket 2005 .fsh files

I have the gloves , pads , glasses, trainers in different folders.

However i have not ID'd which Kit is which. They are mearly put all the gloves in one folder ..all the glasses in a folder..etc..

Made a zip file of each, but they are 4-5megs each so i couldn't upload them to the site.

hi guys can any one tell me how to insert Outfields in crick 05 as i copied it in root directory but its not working and this is same pro with pitchmats.. help me out guys

please tell the fsh files of all international team one day batting pads with gloves and also helmets bcos i want to edit.

can anybody tell me the .fsh files with the logos of the tournaments? the bitmap files will be like l3wc,l3ws etc.

Party Boy said:
i need *.fsh file name of net paractice stadium ,
umpire hat both odi & test .
Why u dont use player editor to turn on umpire cap it is possible

OK I've heard about the filemon process, but can anyone explain what it is and how it works? Some fsh files are still to search.

when i try to open the editor, this happens, can anyone help me on how to get it open and to stop this happening

Attachments

• help.JPEG
    2.3 MB · Views: 147
Chimp123 said:
when i try to open the editor, this happens, can anyone help me on how to get it open and to stop this happening
You have downloaded the player editor source code, download the player editor from http://www.planetcricket.org/modules.php?name=Links&file=viewlinkinfo&id=631

Also please post your player editor querries on the player editor thread.

To save a bitmap image as a jpg file, open it in ms paint and save it as a "jpeg" file. What you have done is just renamed from .bmp to .jpg!

Last edited:
I have used filemon to search a few file. I was actually looking for the practice kit fsh file, but couldnt find it, but i the process came accross a few other fsh and other files that might be edited. If any one could find the practice kit please post it here. I also found the o file for the batsman model.

Users who are viewing this thread