3.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 458
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 437
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 412
ill be releasing them once all stadiums have been found. I think there are two .fsh files because one of them is used for night games and the other day games.

Last edited:
ive also made a boundary rope for the australian grounds.

Attachments

• 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 390
can somebody help? i made some bats i replaced 1e097b9cb417d405767a807a3ad2e44a.fsh (bat02) in fshed where do i import the picture? under what file thread metal bin? name? bin attach? bin attach??

langerrox said:
can somebody help? i made some bats i replaced 1e097b9cb417d405767a807a3ad2e44a.fsh (bat02) in fshed where do i import the picture? under what file thread metal bin? name? bin attach? bin attach??

Once you have the .bmp file with the new bat. Open the .fsh file using fshed and import the bmp into the fsh. Then save the fsh. From here there are two options. One is top reinsert that .fsh back into the gob file using bigGUI. There is much easier option, which is to place the updated .fsh file in your main cricket 2005 directory. The game always checks in there first for any updated files. This is good as it means you dont need to tamper with the gob file which as Ive already found out can lead to the game not starting.

You get it?

yeh hayden thanks

still no luck.. :( also in fshed the image of bat is got lins thru it and hard 2 see

langerrox said:
yeh hayden thanks

still no luck.. :( also in fshed the image of bat is got lins thru it and hard 2 see

Im pretty sure thats because you saved the file in 32bpp and the bat needs to be in 16bpp. So you need to open your editor again and resave it at 16bpp. Then get back into fshed and import the bmp. Then save the fsh. Then copy that new saved fsh into your main cricket 2005 directory (not the one with the gob, the MAIN directory). The fsh file needs to have the filename of the original fsh that you got from the gob. So if you have renamed it to "bat.fsh" for example it wouldnt work. It needs to be the original name. Why they decided to use all those letters and numbers to name there fsh files is beyond me. Because clearly they want this game to be modable, but those names make it extremely difficult.

omg thats it i saved as 32bmp!:D thanks man but would that not make it appeare in cric 2005 at all?

Im not sure if that would stop it appearing at all. Ive never tried it to see what would happen to be honest.

Ill get on msn later and help. Off to indoor cricket now.

LOL Edited Head Shape

here try this link. i changed the shape of scahin tendulkars head.

my.php

http://img116.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled2js1.jpg

see re shaped sachin tendulkars head

Users who are viewing this thread