Cricket 2005 now in stores in india!!!???

indiancricketer said:
man looks great sachin looks very different tho when does sachin have a differernt face and is so slim. i don't know but R.s 999 would be how us or canadain dollars

30 canadian.

Your a lucky dude bestfriendh, looks like the store you baught it from released it earlier..

Last edited:
fardin said:
Didnt he say it is just like cricket 2004 exept the graphics.

Actually I did not play cricket 2004 for more than 30 minutes , but playing the demo of 2005 I thought that it is going to be an okay game.

Disappointing to know that only graphics are enchanced, I think animation is also a lot better. Anyways keeps giving us your feedback about the game.

Hey Bestfriendh. Can you find out that how many stadiums are there in India in cricket 2005. Thanks.

Ankit kukreti said:
Actually I did not play cricket 2004 for more than 30 minutes , but playing the demo of 2005 I thought that it is going to be an okay game.

Disappointing to know that only graphics are enchanced, I think animation is also a lot better. Anyways keeps giving us your feedback about the game.

Some good features are added,
Like the batsman walking with the batting line up appearing.
The two batsman in the middle having a converstation.
The catch is looking more releastic.

fardin said:
Some good features are added,
Like the batsman walking with the batting line up appearing.
The two batsman in the middle having a converstation.
The catch is looking more releastic.

Yeah the conversation looks more releastic.

Satish555 said:
Here are a few more by Best Friend Also includes the "wanna be seen"
create a player screen.

hey buddy...

1 request pls..can u just post some screenshots of bangladesh with odi kits...pls buddy.if not possible pls post just one screenshot...pls friend keep my request.will rly appreciate.thanks mate.cheers

yes guys all u people in india now can buy CRICKET 2005 EA SPORTS
go to www.ebay.in
search for cricket 2005
they deliver the game anywhere in india
the cost is Rs.999+75 for delivery
i think thats y these ea people were showing its promo on MTV india
coz it had to be released 1st in india
njooooy!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Best Friend ! U r doing gr8 job by entertaining all of us ! thanx for posting all the screen shots ! nice job ! keep it up

hi

hey guys
i just woke up was playin all nite.....amyways anymore requests???...:)

1.Bangladesh ODI kits
2. More Twenty20 cup screens
3. Free Hit

hi

hey guys i did a video of create player mode using fraps but its huge 33 mb....can anyun temme how to compress it and how do i post it thx.seeya...:)

Users who are viewing this thread