Cricket 2005 now in stores in india!!!???

I would really like to see the derbyshire one day and 20/20 cup kits please!! Last time we were about the only county team not to have the correct kit!!!

hi

duffarama said:
bestfriendh, could you take a screenshot of Shane Warne bowling by any chance? :D

ok heres ur screen shot

Attachments

• 1221.JPG
    1221.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 239
  • 1212121.JPG
    1212121.JPG
    220.8 KB · Views: 245
vibs89 said:
Hey Bestfriendh. Can you find out that how many stadiums are there in India in cricket 2005. Thanks.

Only Eden Gardens confirmed

bestfriendh said:
i know tht wat i meant was how to compress it to other formats.....avi maybe

Use XMpeg and XVid; download the softwares (both freewares) and then read the xmpeg guide.

Anyways BF Ur effort is much appreciated :happy

Its hard to believe with all the technology at EA's disposal what a crap of a game have they made even after 4/5 renditions :hpraise

Last edited:
Hi bestfriendh thnks 4 da pics ...can u gimme some front pics of shahid afridi ,inzamam and shoaib akhtar pls pls im waiting ur reply :)

hi

umair said:
Hi bestfriendh thnks 4 da pics ...can u gimme some front pics of shahid afridi ,inzamam and shoaib akhtar pls pls im waiting ur reply :)
I have already done the shoaib akhtar one.will do the rest when i next play the game...:)

Hey man,

Would it be possible to get a screenshot of English Domestic team Leicestershire's squad?

Would be much appreciated mate :)

Thanks for all your efforts.

good going man! awsme stuff!

the only problem i have with the game so far is that they dont have proper faces, not all of them atleast, only some of them have the real faces!

REQUEST:

id like to see front pics of shahid afridi ,inzamam, shoaib malik, yousuf youhana and shoaib akhtar , i know uve allready posted akhtah but it was from side and couldnt see his face properly! Plz make sure that u can see there faces properly! Try taking the pics wen they are bowling so theres no helmet!

thnx alot again man, ur doing a great job!

-----

One more thing i played the demo and the graphics are simply amazing! Are they using the HALF LIFE 2 engine? because graphics are pretty similar to HL2 especially the models of the players and there faces and emotions shown!

Good stuff, shame that the players look nothing like their true form.

Hey ! Bestfriendh i really appriciate u r efforts man !! u r doing gr8 job by posting all the requested screenshots by all of us without any delay !! thanx buddy !

hi

ramana35 said:
bestfriendh ,,,,,,can u able to hit 4s and 6s as fluently as in ctk2004 ? if so how ?

well the fours are a bit difficult in cricket 2005 but sixes just flow...what i mean is that its easy to hit boundaries using six hit button....and very difficult to score without it......seeya...:)

Looking at that Shane Warne image it looks like they have put in his new hair with Advanced Hair Studios heh!

Awesome stuff Bestfriend much appreciaited

I love the fact that EVERYTHING is licensed. The graphics and licensing might swing me into purchasing it as well as BLIC. Looks like im gonna hav to work some extra shifts to fork up the cash! :D

hi

S_Harmison said:
can you post some pics of the derbyshire one day and 20/20 kits please???

yeah i will tkae those screen shots next time i play cricket 2005 seeya...:)

I Just Want To Know If Murali Blows Like Murali In Cricket 2005 Because Blc2k5 Has Confirmed That They Have Put All Bowling Styles For Each Bowler

Users who are viewing this thread