Cricket 2005 now in stores in india!!!???

ZoraxDoom said:
Pause Menu
Introduction Menu(when you switch on the game)
Nets
The so called 'Space Station' found in the config files.
Canadian, Dutch and Namibian Lineups.

How about these?

hi

hey guys
here are more screen shots seeya...:)

Attachments

• i320.JPG
    i320.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 269
  • i380.JPG
    i380.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 262
  • i280.JPG
    i280.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 256
2nd picture english county looks a very Bowler friendly pitch lol.

nice pics YOU HAVE BEEN REP'D

YAY! Thanks! ir really appreciate that! One more question though, what is the sponsor on the front of the kit???? Is It Printability 2000?

I have also rep'd you!!

In the config files it said there are more stadiums in India. Bestfriend can you find out phow may stadiums are there in India. Please.

bestfriendhi need a answer there is man of the match in cricket 2005 ? and where is my screens dude :( ( shahid afridi n inzimam)

yeh can you post the screen shots of inzi , shahid afridi , shoaib malik and salman butt

and the game mode menu

yeh can you post the screen shots of inzi , shahid afridi , shoaib malik and salman butt

and the game modes menu

hey bestfriendh could tell us about the manual appeal??? and all the bowling controls...also tell us about the feature that EA has on the site...this is the one -> Manual Fielding throw meter which allows the user to control the strength of a throw.

thanks

Last edited:
Just tell me if the game would have been out by now in New Delhi or not.Ps2 & PC version both

bestfriendh said:
hey guys
This is my first post i think in planetcricket.I know by the title it sounds bs....but trust me it is not.I had just visited a mall named inorbit in mumbai and it has a gaming store and guess wat i see on the shelf???YUP cricket 2005.well i had the money so i bought it for 1000 rs.It is a newzealand packshot and i dunno how it is selling so early but its genuine.
I have installed it and played it and would like to give a review to all of u guys.juss temme where the screenshot i take gets stored or how do i take one.
i played just a one day match between india and england a 10 over match.Its difficult to score without using the six hit button.The graphics are awesome.well let u know more as i play it.seeya take care guys....:)

Good story mate but I think that "mall" you mentioned might just be the hawker outside VT station and u spelled that 100 Rs. wrong as 1000 Rs.

Dude you cant fool around and expect others not to know bout the game available days in advance legally.

Users who are viewing this thread