Cricket 2005 now in stores in india!!!???

hey guys
i think now more there are 2 or 3 people who have got the game
plzz post screenshots guys
bestfriend ur work is much appreciated
plzz post some pics of indian players
plzz we wanna see more

m_vaughan said:
I just got the game too. The game is also available in Sayonara in Khar.

I will post some screenshots tonight.
You live in UAE too right? Is it available(Dumb question, I know)? Did you get it from Jumbo? Sayonara in Khar doesn't make much sense to me...please elaborate. How much was it?

Well the fact is that the game has been released in many stores throughout india..I too saw it in a shop called "Planet-M" in mumbai..

As a matter of fact,the game isnt available with vendors who sell pirated cd's and yet its available in indian stores legally (first time this thing has happened in India,atleast) !!

Can't wait until it's released in England. Should get it Thursday hopefully.

The place where I get my games from always has them the day before.

The last cricket game I had was Brian Lara 96 on the Sega Mega drive :D Got some practicing to do I think.

Samhain said:
Can't wait until it's released in England. Should get it Thursday hopefully.

The place where I get my games from always has them the day before.

The last cricket game I had was Brian Lara 96 on the Sega Mega drive :D Got some practicing to do I think.

I think it wud be wise to wait for BLIC and play with both the demos up untill then

Could someone who has the game already please post a screenshot of the Zimbabwe squad... should be interesting to see which players they included..

Thanks in advance.

Pat said:
Well the fact is that the game has been released in many stores throughout india..I too saw it in a shop called "Planet-M" in mumbai..

As a matter of fact,the game isnt available with vendors who sell pirated cd's and yet its available in indian stores legally (first time this thing has happened in India,atleast) !!

Is that you think mate then sorry but you are badly mistaken as C2K5 has been available (pirated) for about 2-3 weeks.Its just that they dont let everybody know as this is endorsed by MTV and the Times group .Times group office is very close by (D.N.Road).Thier regular customers can buy it from them but at a rate higher than other games.

Hope it helped

ronny_kingsley said:
Is that you think mate then sorry but you are badly mistaken as C2K5 has been available (pirated) for about 2-3 weeks.Its just that they dont let everybody know as this is endorsed by MTV and the Times group .Times group office is very close by (D.N.Road).Thier regular customers can buy it from them but at a rate higher than other games.

Hope it helped

So you think who ever have the game right now is the pirated version?

fardin said:
So you think who ever have the game right now is the pirated version?

Well it might be the case. But if anybody asks me I would say there are 80-20% chance of the product being pirated.

I can believe if it was bought on the 26 th but before that no chance mate

from where could the pirated get the original to copy from before the release?

No discussion on piracy. Only morons think that piracy is acceptable, and some people are on their last legs with regards to a ban for promoting piracy on these forums.

What I meant is ,it must be a original CD because the pirates couldn't have got hold of the original so soon.

I'm not supporting this piracy stuff.It was Ronney who stared about piracy in this thread.

aprofromindia said:
I think it wud be wise to wait for BLIC and play with both the demos up untill then

Well Brian Lara is the Pro Evo soccer of the cricket world. Not as many licenses as it's EA rival. No County teams is disapointing. Even if they were fake names etc and we could of changed them.

I will probably end up buying both anyway but thats another 3 weeks to wait for Brian Lara to come out. Along time with no cricket game so thats the reason I'm getting Cricket2005 when it comes out.

Samhain said:
I will probably end up buying both anyway but thats another 3 weeks to wait for Brian Lara to come out. Along time with no cricket game so thats the reason I'm getting Cricket2005 when it comes out.
I think it wud be wise to play just the demo of BLIC on PS2/PC (6 overs a side match); maybe U can save the money for Cricket 2005 and have good nite out :)

ronny_kingsley said:
I can believe if it was bought on the 26 th but before that no chance mate
Official Indian release date was 23rd of June as advertised on MTV India

Users who are viewing this thread