Cricket 2005 - Report Bugs Here

tsyrmas said:
i find the bug where the keeper catches the ball that a short leg etc would cath off a spinner very annoying.

WHAT !!!!!! :p

oh now i get it

many bugs

Ste said:
Report any bugs you find in the Cricket 2005 Demo here.

Ste

while batting sometimes backfoot shot is played even if u try 2 play frontfoot shot. first i thought it is because of lack of confidence in batsman but even if confidence is full it plays backfoot shot.

if u bowl inswing to right hand batsman with bowling marker behind middle stump then batsman gets bowled but the stumps falls the wronge side. it should fall towards wicket keeper but it falls towards bowler.

while taking runout wicket keeper should ask question to leg umpire but it asks to other umpire.

if u compare the body size of the fielders the gound seems to be so small .

fielders travels very fast to take the catch but while saving the four they run slowly.

another error which was also in cricket 2004. when u autoplay the bowling the bowler's over limit is not considered. in 10 over match one bowler bowls the 5 overs. it should be corected.

but still cricket 2005 is very good game to play.

reddevil said:
while batting sometimes backfoot shot is played even if u try 2 play frontfoot shot. first i thought it is because of lack of confidence in batsman but even if confidence is full it plays backfoot shot.

if u bowl inswing to right hand batsman with bowling marker behind middle stump then batsman gets bowled but the stumps falls the wronge side. it should fall towards wicket keeper but it falls towards bowler.

while taking runout wicket keeper should ask question to leg umpire but it asks to other umpire.

if u compare the body size of the fielders the gound seems to be so small .

fielders travels very fast to take the catch but while saving the four they run slowly.

another error which was also in cricket 2004. when u autoplay the bowling the bowler's over limit is not considered. in 10 over match one bowler bowls the 5 overs. it should be corected.

but still cricket 2005 is very good game to play.
Having played Cricket 2005 I feel that the game has some cosmetic flaws but overall the gameplay is pretty solid and better than Cricket 2004. The graphics too are way better than Cricket 2004. With 1280x1024 and 4xAA the game truly comes to life. I think sooner or later our great mods here will try to fix the annoying bugs. It should be EA's job to fix the bugs and patch the game but they are too busy for us cricket fans, which is pretty bad.

Fielding Bugs

I found this bug where I ball to the batsmen on the legside and if the fielder catches the ball and get him out... the moment player began to celebrate I am kicked out of the game and back to my desktop....

Any possible help would be thankful...

i get this " MISSING TEXTURE" all over my screen what to do ,PLZZZZ. HELP ME!!! :-(

sure cricket 2005 is best cricket game i ever played. i think it is better than cricket 2004.but errors are too much.
try this one and reply if it happens at ur place also.

try to set 4 fielders outside 20 yrds circle in 1st over.select tht fielding. it will give u warning tht only 2 are allowed outside. click 'ok' then go back to play game. u wil find tht ur selected fielding is in the place. 4 ppl outside in 1st over. :eek:

rahulk666 said:
Having played Cricket 2005 I feel that the game has some cosmetic flaws but overall the gameplay is pretty solid and better than Cricket 2004. The graphics too are way better than Cricket 2004. With 1280x1024 and 4xAA the game truly comes to life. I think sooner or later our great mods here will try to fix the annoying bugs. It should be EA's job to fix the bugs and patch the game but they are too busy for us cricket fans, which is pretty bad.
I can't understand where I cannot use the 1280x1024 resolution
1024x768 is max it lets me use
I have tft (1280x1024 native resolution)
x800xt PE
1024 mem
fx-55 amd 64
raptor drives etc

ONe More Small problem

when Bowler appell for Lbw Before asking Upkmire u can see in score that u are out and also same for third upmire u not need to wait for third upmire simpy chcek ur score board and u can see u are out or not

Played a test on on Xbox. Put a couple of fielders just next to the pitch (not sure about proper names of positions). Bowled a ball, batsman blocks. The ball hits the bat and bounces about 5 cm away from the bat and 10cm above the ground. One of my fielders jumps and catchs the ball. Basically, the guy collected the ball which just left the batsman's bat. I believe real players cannot react so quickly.

this isnt really a bug, but its anoyin. they comp never no where to put the corect fielders. eg. i had james andersen and Steve harmison flieding at short leg and silly mid off, and in the slips (i was batting, as australia of course). and they had flintoff at fine leg

Cricket 2005 Bugs

To all modders of Cricket 2005!!!

I had found some bugs in cricket 2005 which i hope anyone of you would take into account as you release some patches...

1. I tried to take a quick single hitting the ball nearby and then cancelled the run as the ball went straight to a fielder. But the fielder fumbled and I could not run again because the batsmen goes all the way to that spot far beyond the stumps. Before I could run, another fielder scoops up the ball and throws it to the wicketkeeper or the bowler.

2. Some fielders though entitled to throw with their right hand throw with their left hands. Maybe Tendulkar is ambidextrous and can throw with both the hands but that is not applicable to everyone.

Missing Texture

ZoraxDoom said:
A new bug- I get this 'Missing Texture' thing all over the game, and can't even start it.

This Post

hii
did u found any sloution for that bug becoz i m also suffering from the same pllz if u know the solution give me a reply
thanks
regds
mabbas

Here's an error I found: If you run 1 run for example and you get run out, despite the fact that the batsmen have crossed, the new batsman is always on strike.

shahrukh2005 said:
ONe More Small problem

when Bowler appell for Lbw Before asking Upkmire u can see in score that u are out and also same for third upmire u not need to wait for third upmire simpy chcek ur score board and u can see u are out or not

Just a small patch or something unofficial to cover up the scorecard while the umpire screen sets in is required?

Users who are viewing this thread