Cricket 2006

Are you gonna buy cricket 2006?

• yes

Votes: 31 88.6%
  • no

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
Well atleast I can hope that EA will improve in Cricket 2006. If not, then we all depend upon Buddies who are making the patches. As long as Sam, Ravi, Tutsi, Radaga, Rahul, Lazycheesnut, Barmyarmy and many others are giving their effort YES I will buy the game until some other company comes forward to make this game. As an Indian I am crazy for cricket hence I will buy this game.

Look at all the people that will still buy 2006. EA has us over a barrel.

We all hope for a good result.

one more thing...the cricket games come out once in 2 years time, unlike the fifa, NBA, Triple Play Series which comes out every year, and yet its the cricket games that seem to end up as total flops!

EA probably make it in a few months and spend the rest of the remaining months making other games until their release!

I think , Cricket 2005 should come before cricket 2006. what do u say?

Originally posted by rahul2004
No way, I rather them spend longer on the one game to make it better. If Cricket 2004 was made in 12 months rather than 18, maybe it wouldn't have been as good.
From Duffarama.

If they rush it out in a year it'll be even more ****

Is it just me, or is this what happened before C2004. People said that EA would have time to make improvements over C2002 but they didn't! I don't think anyone should buy EA's substandard poor excuse for a cricket game. The future lies with euthusiasts (open source?) who take pride in their work and care more about the quality of the game than making a quick profit.

Users who are viewing this thread